3 X Copenhagen Tickets For Sale (PJ and IDLES)

Hey folks. Work now means I cannot attend, and my sis and mate are not particularly fussed to go anymore if I can't. 

I tried to get Ticketmaster to refund due to the date changing, but they are uncontactable and don't respond. 

3 X GA tickets which I can apparently transfer via Ticketmaster.

Fave value is DKK 2,359.65 (which is £275 according to Google) but would take £250. 
Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley

Comments

• Ms0331Ms0331 United States Posts: 89
    duggro said:
    Hey folks. Work now means I cannot attend, and my sis and mate are not particularly fussed to go anymore if I can't. 

I tried to get Ticketmaster to refund due to the date changing, but they are uncontactable and don't respond. 

Fave value is DKK 2,359.65 (which is £275 according to Google) but would take £250. 
    Would you be willing to sell 2 tickets? If so, what would the cost be?
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Senlick said:
    duggro said:

Would you be willing to sell 2 tickets? If so, what would the cost be?
    Yeah, grab two on ticketswap now. Face value. 

https://www.ticketswap.uk/listing/pearl-jam/6861520/e72e95d4d2?utm_campaign=publishedListingShare&utm_source=ticketswap&utm_medium=manualshare 
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley