Options

hey paco, if i win this want to pick it up. :)

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    That's awesome. In tweed and everything. Those sound a lot better than the Blues Jr's to me. At least the one I played last weekend did.

I've got room for you, stay as long as you want.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'd really like one but it's kinda extraneous. such a cool little amp though and it would sit perfectly on top of the deluxe.

i wonder if the guy would ship USPS so i wouldn't get hammered by UPS's damn brokerage costs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i'd really like one but it's kinda extraneous. such a cool little amp though and it would sit perfectly on top of the deluxe.

i wonder if the guy would ship USPS so i wouldn't get hammered by UPS's damn brokerage costs.

UPS licks balls, they break everything. I only ship USPS. Hell it's even cheaper.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i keep trying pro jr's here. the new mexican ones. and they're all so damn noisy. they hum like mofo's.

i really just need $3000US so i can buy a 64 vibroverb custom and a mesa rectoverb series 2.

well, only $2500 b/c i could sell my deluxe for $500.
  • Options
    House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I had one of those... the made in the USA models are great... it's a loud little sucker too.

If you have a place where you can crank the thing up it is great... I even ran it through a 412 Legacy cab... that thing sounded great with some overdrive.

Although I am a sucker for totally overdriven EL-84 amps.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    i have a THD hotplate so i can crank anything as long as it's 8ohms.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i keep trying pro jr's here. the new mexican ones. and they're all so damn noisy. they hum like mofo's.

i really just need $3000US so i can buy a 64 vibroverb custom and a mesa rectoverb series 2.

well, only $2500 b/c i could sell my deluxe for $500.

Now you're talking. You could go cheaper and get the new

Custom Twin 15"
  • Options
    8 ohms it is... crank away and enjoy.

btw, I still don't know what to wear tonight... :D
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    Originally posted by House53
    btw, I still don't know what to wear tonight... :D

at least you have a gig. :) i'm playing to an audience of zero tonight. hopefully that'll change soon.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Now you're talking. You could go cheaper and get the new

Custom Twin 15"

i saw that. same price as the vibro though.

the vibro/mesa combo is the buckley influence again.
    i should just go and get my blue angel back.
  • Options
    should be about 150 people there...

I found out my friend is in town from Rhode Island and will be bringing some friends out...

This in addition to my friend from New York who I haven't seen in over a year.

Plus some of my other friends are coming... it should be fun and have a lot of dedications... I like to do that after I have had a little to drink.

"This goes out to... (fill in the blank)"
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    sounds awesome. have fun.

i hung out with my old music friends last weekend and it made me want to get out and play again very badly.
  • Options
    very cool.

I am ready for the work day to end so I can rest and get something to eat then head down to run sound for the opening bands.

it is going to be a long night.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    That Pro Junior is nice, but you really need one of these to swap in there:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3703747308&category=43375

This one would work great, too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3703852504&category=10171
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.