Two tickets to Vienna -- FREE

I can't go to the Vienna concert on July 20th. I live in the US. I don't physically have the tickets because I was going to pick them up from the Ticket Center when I got to Vienna for the concert two years ago. The only way I can get a refund is if I fill out the bar code on the form, which I can't do because I don't have the tickets! I've been dealing with this for the past two years, and there's an obvious communication issue. I give up. I will give my pickup code to the first person who responds that they want these tickets. They are not the fan club seats (I was able to get a refund for those!), but I think these are good seats. Send me a message if interested. OE Tickets told me that I could give someone else the code to pick up the tickets, and that it didn't have to be me. And I really mean these are free! 
You can't be neutral on a moving train.

Comments

• Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    I had a taker for the tickets, so they're no longer available. Hope you all enjoy whatever shows you are going to!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    That was a cool thing to do 😊
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    Thank you! I can always use some good karma!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Sorry you can’t go and hope good karma comes your way with the tickets being given away!