Front of Stage (FOS) entry question.

2022 European shows

Hi, Can anyone clarify if ten club GA early entry GA wrist bands give you access to any Front of Stage (FOS) areas? 
Or is this a separate FOS ticketed area?
Is at a first come a first served area? If so do you get a second wrist band to allow you to get in and out??

Cheers

(Rick and karen.)
www.stickittoms.com

Birmingham 2009 582 Drummers
Manchester 2012 798 Drummers!!

Raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    In Zurich, the TC wristbands gave access to the FoS area, and no additional wristband was needed. There were seperate tickets for FoS (and the TC tickets were of that category), so I would assume that as long as you have one of those you should be able to access the area regardless of when you get there.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • cocheese77cocheese77 Posts: 29
    Kloddz said:
    In Zurich, the TC wristbands gave access to the FoS area, and no additional wristband was needed. There were seperate tickets for FoS (and the TC tickets were of that category), so I would assume that as long as you have one of those you should be able to access the area regardless of when you get there.
    Thank you Kloddz. 👍
    www.stickittoms.com

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Not all shows have FOS access, most just have 10c early entry. From memory, I think Vienna has a FOS area as does Hyde Park.  
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    Update - Frankfurt has a front of stage section and 10 club GA allows you in this section. 

Copenhagen is our next stop so we’ll see what happens there. 

And tino_11 yes Vienna had FOS last time and 10club was allowed access. (Prague did too…but you’re not allowed drinks on the floor…yes even water!! That’s the venues policy so hey ho)

www.stickittoms.com

edited June 2022
    Ok I get it now. Anyone can enter the fos section at any time it’s not a wrist band thing. 

Tried it for the support band but felt much more comfortable halfway back. 

Frankfurt was a fantastic show and great set list…roll on Copenhagen.(it’s also Copenhagen jazz festival for those that like a bit of tss t tss tss) is .
    Post edited by cocheese77 on
    www.stickittoms.com