my new, old RAT arrived today

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
this thing is godlike. you were dead on, paco. very marshally. i like it a lot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Did you get a keely mod?
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    no, it's a stock rat from 1993.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    this thing is godlike. you were dead on, paco. very marshally. i like it a lot.

*In a Burns like grin*

Excellent. I'm interested to see if it plays well with the BD-2. It's an awesome #2 for me, like having 3 channels..
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • I love my rat. It's magically delicious.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    *In a Burns like grin*

Excellent. I'm interested to see if it plays well with the BD-2. It's an awesome #2 for me, like having 3 channels..

i'm not sure. i haven't had the BD-2 in my chain in a while. i'll have to try that out.

right now i've got the level on the rat cranked quite a bit and then adding whatever level of pedal distortion i want. i love the harmonics. the interdependence of the controls is interesting too. pretty much any tweak of level or volume results in the need to tweak the filter too.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i'm not sure. i haven't had the BD-2 in my chain in a while. i'll have to try that out.

right now i've got the level on the rat cranked quite a bit and then adding whatever level of pedal distortion i want. i love the harmonics. the interdependence of the controls is interesting too. pretty much any tweak of level or volume results in the need to tweak the filter too.

The harmonics are what make it nice. really nice.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.