song

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
new recording of old song. the old version had umpteen layers of guitar. i like this one better. this will be the last song on my next little disc i've decided.

rough mix. levels and EQ need work etc. and i'll probably take out the radio broadcasts my wah picked up. i don't need CBC sueing me i guess. mind you, none of this is for my commercial gain so maybe not.

http://www3.telus.net/alcoholiday/music/thursday.mp3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    cool I'll listen when I get home.

I finally did some cover stuff I got done ok last night even though I fuged up the words a bit. I'll email it to you if you want.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    sure. that would be cool.

g.snell@telus.net
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    cool. When I get home I'll load it all up and send it on. It's just a rough cut bedroom version of black.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Wow...that sounds great! Nice job!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    thanks. the radio doesn't really fit the song but it was so ominous i had to keep it.

but i think i'll trim it down at least next time around.
  • nice!
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
    thanks.

it's, or couse, being redone as we speak. i'm taking out the radio at the end and adding some electric gtr fills etc. and i'm really struggling with the mix. blah.

but i'm glad you guys like it. if you have any suggestions on EQ/mix etc. let me know.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Originally posted by exhausted
    if you have any suggestions on EQ/mix etc. let me know.

Take a swing and see how it goes.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"