blue box and vox wah for sale

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    why are you selling the clyde mccoy?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's just not going to get much use in my hands. and the blue box is moderately redundant in the face of a whammy and a fuzz factory.
    exhausted wrote:
    it's just not going to get much use in my hands. and the blue box is moderately redundant in the face of a whammy and a fuzz factory.

my whammy want's have been re discovered after watching Morello tear it up Tuesday night. He has some kind of killer envelope filter too.

I think the Blue Box is what Trent Reznor uses for vocals and keys sometimes.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    you name it and he's run his voice through it.

i actually found i prefered the audiosuite pitch shifter in Protools for doing the effect i was creating by running the blue box (down) into the whammy (up).

of course, i can't recreate it live but that's a non-issue in my case.

besides, i'll need the money to buy pep pills once my kid arrives and i never get to sleep.
    exhausted wrote:
    you name it and he's run his voice through it.

i actually found i prefered the audiosuite pitch shifter in Protools for doing the effect i was creating by running the blue box (down) into the whammy (up).

of course, i can't recreate it live but that's a non-issue in my case.

besides, i'll need the money to buy pep pills once my kid arrives and i never get to sleep.

oh yeah, congrats on the upload, by the way, good luck with the download and the subsequent sleepless nights.

the blue box is kind of redundant in that position anyway.
    http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2005/GI-Fuzz-Neo-Fuzz.html

have you seen these?

germanium fuzz with some actual operating controls to change the things that usually cause issues and an operating voltage up to 25 volts? On a FUZZ? Hmm. It's non traditional but it might be cool and versatile. we'll see I guess.

MI audio is a pretty cool company so we'll see how the reviews are I guess.
    that neo does indeed look promising.
    exhausted wrote:
    that neo does indeed look promising.

yeah AC 128's with the ability to control them. nice. You must have a strong manhood though to deal with the pink LED.
    maybe i'll give it a shot once i've got some spare cash. the FF and whammy tapped me out for a while. and i'm going to lose money on the blue box and wah.
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    exhausted wrote:

Whoa,,, really?? I guess I missed something?

If this is he case,,,, Congratulations, man!

I'm about to put some stuff up on E-bay. I've never even tried. I've bought but never sold,,, so I guess I'll start floating some stuff out there and see what happens.
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

selling is ok, i've never had much of a problem but i always make sure the shipments are insured and trackable to protect myself. the prices i get for stuff is generally fair.

and a lot of jackasses never leave feedback and that sucks.
    exhausted wrote:
    indeed. my wild gear buying days are pretty much over. just in time for the fender jaguar of my dreams (one of the two anyway) to appear on ebay. oh well.

selling is ok, i've never had much of a problem but i always make sure the shipments are insured and trackable to protect myself. the prices i get for stuff is generally fair.

and a lot of jackasses never leave feedback and that sucks.

Well, congratulations then! Now you'll be on E-bay with :
    "for sale,, blue box. Will consider trades for case lots of pampers or a stroller"

All the best to you and your family!
    Be kind, man

All the best to you and your family!

we're hippies so it's cotton diapers and a sling. :p

thank you.
    exhausted wrote:
    we're hippies so it's cotton diapers and a sling. :p

thank you.

I'm a recycling/ vegetarian/ low impact type of guy, so kudos to you!

"For sale: Blue box. Will trade for a separate front load low impact washing machine for all the pootinky diapers!" :D

Hey man, old diapers are the best guitar cloths ever, too!
    Be kind, man

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7321127978