How to Sell Europe tickets F2F?

edoconedocon Posts: 324
I can no longer travel to Europe from the U.S. I have tickets to the first Amsterdam show (held since 2020 10c presale). I haven't received any word on F2F sale nor do I see the tickets in my TM account. Does anyone know how to sell the tickets at face value  (or less)?

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    You have to pick up the tickets with an ID at will call on the day of the show at the venue. That means you are pretty much shit out of luck to get any money back unfortunately.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    Thanks for the response.
  • darkodarko Posts: 9
    Really?  I've 2 tickets for Amsterdam on the 24th and can make it now.  Surely i can change name on them or something? 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    darko said:
    Really?  I've 2 tickets for Amsterdam on the 24th and can make it now.  Surely i can change name on them or something? 
    If they are 10c, then no.  This is how it has always been up until 2018 in the US when they started using 3rd parties to handle 10c tickets and use e-tickets.  My guess is that is too difficult to do with so many different countries.
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus Posts: 499
    In Europe, several ticketing companies are used depending on the countries and even if half of them are owned by Ticketmaster, you have completed segregated accounts in every country. I guess the work to offer resale  involved is considered to heavy by PJ…
    In addition laws and practice are varying, e.g. in Poland I had to buy a physical ticket your name of it while in the UK the tickets are only available in an app.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    darko said:
    If they are 10c, then no.  This is how it has always been up until 2018 in the US when they started using 3rd parties to handle 10c tickets and use e-tickets.  My guess is that is too difficult to do with so many different countries.
    I wrote 10c to inform them they can give my tickets away since the refund deadline has passed. I have a pair GA for Amsterdam 1, so hopefully someone can make use of them.