A pair of ten club Berlin tickets that will be lost in the wild

Hello,

I have a pair of ten club tickets for Berlin or unfortunately I will absolutely not be able to go there. I know the policy of tenclub for that but if someone is interested here, is it not possible to change the owner of these tickets? Instead of it being wasted. Then yes, we cannot foresee everything in life, especially now with what we all have to bear and last-minute concerns. Here I contacted the tenclub just after the deadline for reimbursement, I would like the tenclub to make a peace gesture🙏.

Thank you

Yvan 

Une demande "WMA" pour le Tour Européen 2018 

Comments

• BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,295
    Looks like I'll be the same for Prague. I understand why it's done to stop people getting tickets for every show and selling them on but would be good if 10C could resell them rather than going to waste 
  • 44waves44waves Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I was supposed to travel from Dublin to Berlin on Monday for the show but unfortunately cant due to a family bereavement.
    Can someone advise what my options are to sell on the tickets (obviously face value) really dont want them to go to waste.
    Thanks
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I emailed 10c about a similar situation with Budapest tickets. All I got was crickets. 
  • I also have two spares for Berlin as my dad is unexpectedly in ICU. Absolutely no joy reaching out to ten club to see if they can be transferred or used by someone else. 

Not even bothered about the money, just don't want to see them wasted! 

Communication on this and tour info in general has been really poor - still had nothing regarding ticket pick-up etc for a gig that is now 4 days away! I expect better 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I also have two spares for Berlin as my dad is unexpectedly in ICU. Absolutely no joy reaching out to ten club to see if they can be transferred or used by someone else. 

Not even bothered about the money, just don't want to see them wasted! 

Communication on this and tour info in general has been really poor - still had nothing regarding ticket pick-up etc for a gig that is now 4 days away! I expect better 
    Wishing your father a full recovery! 
  • Similar situation here - the disappointment of not being able to go see the shows gets further compounded by the monetary cost + the fact that the tickets go to waste. Would be nice if we could transfer even within Ten Club.