How to print my ticket

Hi, I'm absolutly new and I hope somebody can help me.
2020 I bought tickets for the show in Berlin via Ten Club. Now I don't know how to print the ticket or where I can find information about it. Could anybody help me please?
Yours
Holzi
P. S. I'm sorry for my bad english!

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Hi Holzi, you‘ll pick it up at the venue. No printing. There’ll be an email with instructions from 10c in the coming days 
  • HolziHolzi Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot!!!!!

• sirjamstonsirjamston Posts: 38
    Hey! Does anyone know when this stuff gets sent? I’m starting to panic that I’ve booked all my flights and accommodation in Berlin, but with no sign of instructions for what to do on the day. I’m wondering whether I applied for a refund when the gig initially got postponed without remembering. 😳
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    Hey! Does anyone know when this stuff gets sent? I’m starting to panic that I’ve booked all my flights and accommodation in Berlin, but with no sign of instructions for what to do on the day. I’m wondering whether I applied for a refund when the gig initially got postponed without remembering. 😳
    Check “My Tickets” in your 10C account 
    Jamer196 said:
    Check “My Tickets” in your 10C account 
    Thanks, yeah, I have found that. It says that I won the tickets back in 2020 - I’m just not sure if it would still say that even if I refunded them after the postponement. 🤷‍♂️
  • BratskyBratsky Posts: 4
    Dear all, have you received the instructions yet where to pick up 10club tickets in Berlin? I havent heard anything yet. Thank you in advance!
    petr
    Hi, yes! To my relief, I got my email yesterday with instructions! If you haven’t heard anything by now I would contact 10C but they might just be slow at sending out all the emails?