alright!!! just got a black russian big muff for cheap

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
finally, i'll have my hands on another black russian. i've really missed mine since it died.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    So many responses come to mind, but I'll just say, your music sounds great so whatever additional toys you get will only add to the sound quality that your now putting out. Enjoy.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i have so many muffs. :p

i need a green russian version and an old US version now.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Ah, black russian muff. I haven't seen her in years. Enjoy. :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mojorison_75mojorison_75 Posts: 157
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Ah, black russian muff. I haven't seen her in years. Enjoy. :D

I have. I also remember it not being that cheap and itching for quite a while after opening the box. The input jack was nasty and it made all kinds of racket when you plugged in to it.

Next day I came home and my friend was playing it.
    Originally posted by mojorison_75
    I have. I also remember it not being that cheap and itching for quite a while after opening the box. The input jack was nasty and it made all kinds of racket when you plugged in to it.

Next day I came home and my friend was playing it.

eww, I hope he used new jacks. Those plastic ones are awful.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    I have never heard a pedal taken on such sexual escapade, ever. LOL.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    Originally posted by puremagic
    I have never heard a pedal taken on such sexual escapade, ever. LOL.

Hmm, perhaps we haven't traversed the realms of Way Huge. Oh the Aqua Puss is quite a sexual pedal.

Then there's the Zvex Super Hard On. :)

And the Electro Harmonix- Electric Mistress (now that's just scary)
    Make note to put all Way Huge stuff back in footlocker. Wonder if I should introduce my Z-Vex Wolly Mammoth to his Hard On, nah.
    Originally posted by puremagic
    Make note to put all Way Huge stuff back in footlocker. Wonder if I should introduce my Z-Vex Wolly Mammoth to his Hard On, nah.

If you mate two SHO's they become the super duper 2 in 1. :)
    my EH family grew today. my small clone FINALLY arrived (7 weeks after i bought it since the kid lost it and then panicked and ducked me for a month).

i love EH. the thing is true bypass but it had clock bleedthrough (click click click when the pedal's off). i had to rewire the switch and now it's great (initially i was pissed b/c i though the BBD chip was toast).

EH is funny sometimes. good thing they sound so great b/c it wouldn't be worth the hassle of huge enclosures and goofy adapters etc. otherwise.
    I didn't know it had a Bucket Brigade chip cool.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I didn't know it had a Bucket Brigade chip cool.

all time based stuff does i think (flange, chorus, delay etc).

i really like the sound of the clone. i don't think i'm going to mod it after all. i don't want to screw it up.

it's just different than the CE-2 but i could really describe why.