Transparent Clinch Gallery Flash Sale

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
edited June 2022 in The Porch

We’re excited to team up with Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam by hosting this exclusive 8x10 flash sale to support Ukrainian refugees in the United States and Europe . 100% of proceeds will go to the cause . Support now by visiting the Transparent Clinch Gallery website at the link in our bio .

@eddievedder @pearljam #eddievedder #pearljam #fundraiser #ukraine #pearljamofficial #pearljamfamily #dannyclinch #dannyclinchphotography #transparentclinchgallery

https://www.transparentclinchgallery.com/collections/prints/pearl-jam?page=2

Comments

• What’s the sale? 
    Is $200 the sale? Good cause but that’s a lot of $ for a print  
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,199
    What’s the sale? 
    Yes. 
    Unfortunately “the jump” is not included. 
    I wish he would do a second offer of what he did after the 2016 Wrigley shows where he offered “the jump” photo at a really good price, maybe $150-$250.  I don’t recall the price or size but an Aussie friend had hers shipped to me and I regret not getting one. $950 for an 11x14 is never going to happen for me.   $200 for an 8x10, effective what this sale is…I would jump on it.  
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    maverick said:
    What’s the sale? 
    Yes. 
    I wish he would do a second offer of what he did after the 2016 Wrigley shows where he offered “the jump” photo at a really good price, maybe $150-$250.  I don’t recall the price or size but an Aussie friend had hers shipped to me and I regret not getting one. $950 for an 11x14 is never going to happen for me.   $200 for an 8x10, effective what this sale is…I would jump on it.  

Same! But $56.60 postage just to ship one of those 8x10 prints to Canada, is intense! :o 
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    I just can’t get past how expensive those prints are. I suppose the argument could be made “what’s the difference between spending that much on a print versus a poster?” but to me if feels very, very different.
  • brewdog123brewdog123 Posts: 649
    I just can’t get past how expensive those prints are. I suppose the argument could be made “what’s the difference between spending that much on a print versus a poster?” but to me if feels very, very different.
    danny clinch is arguably the best rock photographer ever. he is an artist just like your favorite poster artist, and charges accordingly.  
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
    Bump!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,985
    Yeeeeaaaah. flash 'sale' is a little misleading. No disrespect to DC and his work.
    Wish Danny Clinch & 10club could release some of his prints in big poster sizes.

• Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    maverick said:
    What’s the sale? 
    Yes. 
    Agreed
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
    Danny Clinch Flash Sale
    Now through June 19th, Danny Clinch’s Transparent Gallery will be teaming up with Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam to further support Ukrainian refugees in Europe and the U.S. by selling off 8x10 prints with 100% of proceeds going to the cause. 

Check out the available prints in the Transparent Gallery shop!
    VIEW PRINTS

Today is your last day to support the cause ! We’ve teamed up with Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam by hosting this exclusive 8x10 flash sale to support Ukrainian refugees in the United States and Europe . 100% of proceeds will be donated . Support now by visiting the Transparent Clinch Gallery website at the link in my bio . Sale ends tonight at midnight EST .

@eddievedder @pearljam #eddievedder #pearljam #fundraiser #ukraine #pearljamofficial #pearljamfamily #dannyclinch #dannyclinchphotography #transparentclinchgallery @pearljamonline