paco or mig

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
would one of you guys be willing to help me out buying a couple things from musiciansfriend since they won't ship here?

i want a philtre and a bitrman. $50US ea.

i could paypal you the cash and you guys could buy them (free shipping to you) and then fire them up to me. actually, i think i could buy them myself and just have them shipped to you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    sure whatever you want to do.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    awesome. pm me your address again, man. i can buy them directly and just have them shipped to you. then i can just pp you some dough to get them up here.

rock.
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    Hey exhausted,
    If you ever need anything, I have a new music store right near me that sells a lot of stuff as cheap or damn close, to Musician's Friend. It's sales tax free here, too.
    By the way, Your switch box is now in the chain with my new Fender Deluxe Strat. :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    I'd love to help you out whenever, too... this last month and the next two weeks are crazy for me, so maybe Paco was the best bet anyways, but for future notice. Plus, I'm pretty close to the border here, too. And no sales tax here, either, eh?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.