Vienna ticket question

I have 2 vienna tickets (pdfs not 10C) if I'm not able to make the show can I sell them even though they have my name on them or are there checks at the venue ? Any locals able to advise?

Thanks 

Comments

• vampC83vampC83 Posts: 23
    Hello

Did you buy your tickets through oeticket.com by any chance?

In that case they offer either a refund or a fan sale. Go to your order and click on "Your event has been postponed. For more information please visit the order details page." You can choose between "ticket return form" or a "SELL" button. 

I looked at my tickets and while they state the booking details the tickets themselves aren't personalized as far as I can tell. So you should be able to sell them another way, too.
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,295
    vampC83 said:
    Hello

Did you buy your tickets through oeticket.com by any chance?

In that case they offer either a refund or a fan sale. Go to your order and click on "Your event has been postponed. For more information please visit the order details page." You can choose between "ticket return form" or a "SELL" button. 

I looked at my tickets and while they state the booking details the tickets themselves aren't personalized as far as I can tell. So you should be able to sell them another way, too.
    Thanks yes I did I see what you mean name is on the receipt part not the actual ticket