Refunds for Cancelled Shows

2»

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    GlowGirl said:
    BH87446 said:
    Anyone else get refunded $10 less than they paid? I’m assuming it’s the cost of the  commemorative ticket, so are they still sending those out so we can remember that one time we didn’t get to see Pearl Jam?

Yup!!
    Cool souvenir! 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,814
    Did anyone elses credit cards just get re-charged?  I just got hit with multiple charges from Ticketmaster for canceled PJ show tickets
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    Did anyone elses credit cards just get re-charged?  I just got hit with multiple charges from Ticketmaster for canceled PJ show tickets

This weekend we rock Portland
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    I got my refund for Las Vegas on May 19th, but they didn't refund the commemorative ticket. I contacted Ticketmaster and they responded today by voiding the commemorative ticket and initiated a separate refund for it within 10 days. For anyone else that didn't get the $10 refund for the commemorative ticket, contact Ticketmaster support and they will also refund it.
    what method did you use to contact them? have a phone number or email?
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    Did you sell your ticket on fan-to-fan.  I think they will refund you as the original purchase, then pay you for the tickets sold on fan-to-fan, then charge you to refund the purchaser on fan-to-fan.   Insane, yes, but I think that's what they do. 
  • Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn Posts: 43
    edited May 2022
    RK50065 said:
    I got my refund for Las Vegas on May 19th, but they didn't refund the commemorative ticket. I contacted Ticketmaster and they responded today by voiding the commemorative ticket and initiated a separate refund for it within 10 days. For anyone else that didn't get the $10 refund for the commemorative ticket, contact Ticketmaster support and they will also refund it.
    what method did you use to contact them? have a phone number or email?
    On the app go to My Events and there is a Help button in the top right. Click on existing orders and there will be a chat option after clicking on your Pearl Jam order. You need to click on Missing Order if it's not there.  Go through with the refund option with the bot and tell it you didnt recieve the refund for the commemorative ticket. An actual person will respond after 3 days.
    Post edited by Outlawed Torn on