PJ on Sunday today show this mornin

pjfan98pjfan98 Posts: 54
So was having my Sunday bagel and coffee (ok I don’t drink coffee but that sounded better than bagel and Arnold Palmer) and much to my delight there was a story on the boys and their teenage drummer fill in. A high of the week for sure.  Good ol wille Geist seemed to enjoy the tale as he actually mentioned mind your manners as a big hit of theirs…. Anyway hope the church goers and moms and pops enjoying their breakfast have a new respect for my favorite band.  Bravo boys.  And great job Kai …… 

Comments

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    It's interesting how this particular angle has been picked up widely.  It was on "The Today Show" earlier in the week.  It was on Yahoo! News.  Etc.  At least five people said to me this week, "I heard about Pearl Jam and the drummer."  I didn't know if they meant Cameron getting COVID, Josh Arroyo, Richard and Josh K., the teenage drummer or Dave Krusen.  They all meant the teenage drummer.

A few of the stories said things like "teen drummer saves Pearl Jam show."  Uh, no.  He drummed on one song.  Not taking anything away from him-- what an awesome moment for him.  But if anyone "saved" these shows, it was Josh K. and Richard.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    Is there a link yet?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.