JUST A LITTLE STRANGE, WHEN HE GETS TO HUNGARY!

Please play DIRTY FRANK in Budapest!!

https://youtu.be/uHrcENytijE
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    🤣🤣🤣 they should of double billed with the Peppers just in case they need a drummer or bassist being that both Flea & Smith are way better! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    🤣🤣🤣 they should of double billed with the Peppers just in case they need a drummer or bassist being that both Flea & Smith are way better! 
    Ouch. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited May 2022
    If that’s true, the reverse would be true for RHCP fans. Matt and Jeff filling in for Flea and Chad.

in this hypothetical tour I tend to think RHCP is the headliner.  That’s a lot of pissed off peppers fans  having to sit though some PJ musicians on their set if they are that much worse.

i love Jeff, but yeah flea is on another level.  MC is the best drummer though.  It’s a wash 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,104
    Lol..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,114
    BUMP!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,114
    BUMP!