fenders i would buy in an instant.....

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited December 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have a '93 Jazzmaster. Great guitar, although the action is ridiculously high right out of the factory. Thats taken care of pretty easily. I got the guitar, hardshell case, a Fender 15 watt amp, various cords, a stand, and a new set of strings for $300.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i keep my eyes on ebay for a nice lefty jazzmaster from the japanese reissue days but i haven't seen one in ages for a reasonable price. there have been a few jaguars but the prices are pretty high these days.

a few years ago, i came across an mij lefty jazzmaster in a shop in oregon. i should have snapped it up then.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    i keep my eyes on ebay for a nice lefty jazzmaster from the japanese reissue days but i haven't seen one in ages for a reasonable price. there have been a few jaguars but the prices are pretty high these days.

a few years ago, i came across an mij lefty jazzmaster in a shop in oregon. i should have snapped it up then.

why don't you build your own.........:) j/k.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    ouch. but good point. i should have just built a normal jazzmaster that time.
  • Is this a reference to the jazzbastard?

I can hardly remeber the details.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    ouch. but good point. i should have just built a normal jazzmaster that time.

well, somebodys loving it anyway.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • the jaguar and jazzmaster always intrigued me. i finally tried them out a few months ago. good sound, but they just had a weird feel. i love the telecaster deluxe, just hate the big headstock. i've always wanted to try a baritone guitar. how do they play?
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.