Ugh. 0 for 3 so far this year

bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 144
edited May 2022 in The Porch
I get it and hope Jeff and Matt recover and heal accordingly and I appreciate the PJ fam. I was planning on heading out from Austin to see Eddie in San Diego during the Earthling tour. I was bummed when I got the news it was postponed 2 days prior of me heading out. Got over it though. Then about a month in a half ago I decided to purchase one for Vegas. I wasn't going to get myself overly excited, however yesterday it started hitting me. I was even listening to LB and BS last night and this morning at work and rocking out. Not my favorite albums but they still grow on me. Ugh. To top it off my wife and I bought GA tickets to Budapest back at the end of 2019, but with flights costing so much to travel to Eastern Europe, we just can't afford it. Here's hoping OKC and NYC go on without a hiccup and the health of the band, crew, family, friends and fam stays strong. On another note if anyone wants 2 Budapest GA FV, PM me.
Post edited by bmurray06 on

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I’m on a similar thing but with my own schedule.  

Had to skip the 2010 tour even tho I was in the same city, 2012 solo show got cancelled, left ACL14 early….  

Hope to see them in 2022 lol. Been a while. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    You are more than likely in the same position I am, in that there is nothing you can do about the Budapest GA tickets. Look at your email from the 10c when you purchased them. The purchaser of the tickets has to pick them up at will call with identification, no exceptions.
  • bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 144
    You are more than likely in the same position I am, in that there is nothing you can do about the Budapest GA tickets. Look at your email from the 10c when you purchased them. The purchaser of the tickets has to pick them up at will call with identification, no exceptions.
    I actually purchased the 10c tickets through the venue
    bmurray06 said:
    Interesting.  So those are transferable but ours aren’t. Seems fair, logical and legit. 
    bmurray06 said:
    Interesting.  So those are transferable but ours aren’t. Seems fair, logical and legit. 
    That part I'm not aware of. 
    bmurray06 said:
    bmurray06 said:
    What part? You lost me 😂
    bmurray06 said:
    bmurray06 said:
    What part? You lost me 😂
    Ha. I'm not sure if I can sell my tickets either. Even though I have the e-ticket, they are still under my name. Once I have the mental capacity during the weekend I'm going to write to the venue myself and ask about reselling tickets purchased through the venue and tickets purchased through the 10c
    edited May 2022
    bmurray06 said:
    bmurray06 said:
    bmurray06 said:
    What part? You lost me 😂
    Ha. I'm not sure if I can sell my tickets either. Even though I have the e-ticket, they are still under my name. Once I have the mental capacity during the weekend I'm going to write to the venue myself and ask about reselling tickets purchased through the venue and tickets purchased through the 10c
    Ok. Haha. Goes back to my original point, that you might be in the same boat as me. My wife won the GA lottery for Budapest but can’t go. I was going to go, but can’t get the tickets, despite having the same last name and address on personal identification. 
    I get having rules to prevent scalping, but it’s a bit punitive imo. It probably explains why they ultimately went the TM route (despite the history) in North America as they have the F2F reselling platform. 

Not sure what they would/could use in other parts of the world. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on