Is the merch stand on Sac still open?

Anyone happen to know?
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Comments

• weremin23weremin23 Posts: 311
    Wondering the same thing. I want that Bear shirt. 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,640
    NEVER OPENED
    Thanks
    weremin23 said:
    I wanted that too and stood in line
  • huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 888
    edited May 2022
    Do we think that this all eventually gets hocked in the 10C Store?  I really wanted a shirt and a sticker from my hometown (almost) show...now it is even more Sacramento-y....shirts for killer shows that didn't happen....
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    edited May 2022
    Knew something was wrong when band security approached merch manager outside and they all walked back inside after removing the pricing just posted. Ah well.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    weremin23 said:
    May be they’ll end up on the website. It’d be nice if they gave ticket holders a chance to buy them first.
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 230
    I agree that would be really cool to get a shot at it first.
    IT'S THE LEAST they could do...I honestly don't understand why not to sell it 
  • SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
    We could see them putting the merch away inside the venue.  Come on.  
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    100 Pacer said:
    Knew something was wrong when band security approached merch manager outside and they all walked back inside after removing the pricing just posted. Ah well.
             that was pretty good watching/catching, cuz it must be hot there, waiting how long, then finding out...
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 144
    weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    May be they’ll end up on the website. It’d be nice if they gave ticket holders a chance to buy them first.
    They didn't even do that for the LA shows, both merch stands were sold out by the time we got there.  Some jackasses were buying up all the L and XL shirts and didn't even go to the shows.  (I know this because they were already on eBay when I was standing in line)
  • JR225955JR225955 Posts: 27
    I’d be interested in knowing if the Artist Print posters that sold here https://www.serigraphicsystems.com/store/p/pearl-jam-gigatour-tomo77 end up valued higher or lower since the show didn’t happen…
    1995 - San Diego
    2006 - The Gorge
    2011 - San Jose, CR
    2018 - Missoula
    2020- San Diego
    2022 - San Diego
    2022 - Las Vegas
    2024 - Portland
    2024 - Las Vegas (Nt.2)
    JR225955 said:
    I’d be interested in knowing if the Artist Print posters that sold here https://www.serigraphicsystems.com/store/p/pearl-jam-gigatour-tomo77 end up valued higher or lower since the show didn’t happen…
    Well it's ugly as shit, so....  probably lower :lol:

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,985
    Uggg. ^^^ but funny :)
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    JR225955 said:
    Lower if they put the unsold SEs in the shop. Otherwise higher 
  • jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 195
    FlyBono24 said:
    weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    They didn't even do that for the LA shows, both merch stands were sold out by the time we got there.  Some jackasses were buying up all the L and XL shirts and didn't even go to the shows.  (I know this because they were already on eBay when I was standing in line)
    What time did you get there?  I got inside the arena around 7pm and they had everything available inside.
    FlyBono24 said:
    weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    What time did you get there?  I got inside the arena around 7pm and they had everything available inside.
    I got there around 7:30, the outside stands were only at Small and a few Medium shirts.... sold out of license plates, hats, special L.A. shirts (only the main tour shirts).... but they were up on eBay for like $80 for the shirts. :angry:

Can we get anyone who stood in merch line yesterday only to be frustrated to write to Ten Club on their Contact Us link? Maybe if enough of us do something will happen? I already did.. 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited May 2022
    Can we get anyone who stood in merch line yesterday only to be frustrated to write to Ten Club on their Contact Us link? Maybe if enough of us do something will happen? I already did.. 
    yeah where is my fricken license plate, poster, and size L Sac shirt.. Oh and concert .... right, a concert...;) I did get a nice tan in the 90 plus heat though ! So I have that going for me....pretty...pretty .......pretty Nice.. 

Post edited by craigraether on