new zvex

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://zvex.com/movies/seek-trem.mov

seek circuit but tremolo this time... kinda cool.... but realy niche... i like the seek-wah more but the "back to one" thing is really cool.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    sweet. That will be a cool new sound, interesting way to make a tremolo more abstract.

I still want a super duper 2 in 1 and a fuzz factory.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'd like a FF too someday.....
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    the FF is a ton of fun, haven't put it down in weeks. ZVex has a Lo-fi filter loop that is really, really cool. I am saving up for that for sure.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    Originally posted by JofZ
    the FF is a ton of fun, haven't put it down in weeks. ZVex has a Lo-fi filter loop that is really, really cool. I am saving up for that for sure.

You still liking the Mesa?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    You still liking the Mesa?

The Mesa is great, especially for the price. I might sell it for the Nano or if I play my cards right I can probably steal a Matchless that I know is for sale.

The only complaint I have about the Mesa is that there are too many things going on :) There is something to be said for simple amps.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    Originally posted by JofZ
    The Mesa is great, especially for the price. I might sell it for the Nano or if I play my cards right I can probably steal a Matchless that I know is for sale.

The only complaint I have about the Mesa is that there are too many things going on :) There is something to be said for simple amps.

ah danielson the path of GAS is a dark journey I see you have forsaken the ways of channel switching searching for tonal nirvana. What model matchless do you speak, I think if I could pick up one for the right price I'd go for it. Something kind of magical about playing a matchless.
    Is there a bad Matchless amp? LOL
    I want something smaller, like 15 watts. I think the only opitons are the LG112, 212 or the C-30. I am farily certain the C-30 has a switch for the master volume to cut it in half.
    Worse comes to worse, I will keep the F30, get a Nano and a cab and call it a day :)
    Something about the matchless though, what a nice tone and my wife will let me keep it out since it is nicer then most of our furniture.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

the little matchless lightnings are badass.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    the little matchless lightnings are badass.

Yes they are! Its the perfect amp, I just wish it wasn't 2200 bucks. I guess I could buy one used, but it would be really cool to have a green cab and custom knobs :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?