looking for Oakland night 2 poster

U2SJU2SJ Posts: 65
edited May 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi all
Still looking for Oakland night 2 poster I can pay up to $100 I just can't do the eBay pricing but I really am devastated that we weren't able to get the poster. please if anyone would help me I would be the happiest Pearl Jam fan and forever grateful. 
We can also work out some sort of trade plus cash I have night one  poster, Oakland 2013 or the Boston octopus poster.
thanks all 🙏🏻
Post edited by U2SJ on

Comments

• rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    U2SJ said:
    Hi all
    Still looking for Oakland night 2 poster I can pay up to $100 I just can't do the eBay pricing but I really am devastated that we weren't able to get the poster. please if anyone would help me I would be the happiest Pearl Jam fan and forever grateful. 
    We can also work out some sort of trade plus cash I have night one  poster, Oakland 2013 or the Boston octopus poster.
    thanks all 🙏🏻
    keep an eye on these boards after Vegas.  they'll drop it here with a pssst...  wont be many but you'll get one if you look out for when drops start
  • U2SJU2SJ Posts: 65
    Thanks I will. Do you mean they would be in the Ten Club shop? thanks for your help.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    Ya, they’ll drop them after the first leg is done. Santos will post in Porch when they drop. Usually 1 or 2 shows each day. You won’t know ahead of time it’ll be random drops
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 272
    U2SJ said:
    Thanks I will. Do you mean they would be in the Ten Club shop? thanks for your help.
    Yes.  Typically they sell any of the leftovers after the tour ends.  I would expect there to be some left.

leep
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Ten club shop usually has about 1000ish to sell. If the poster is really desired it will sell out in a flash. I have a feeling these posters will be available for a good hour or more. 
    Good luck and you will get one :)
  • U2SJU2SJ Posts: 65
    Thanks to you both!!!
    So checking the 10 club forum like every second is my way to go? ill try my best!

• maxDaddymaxDaddy Posts: 36
    I too was sad to miss out on the Friday poster, which really is quite nice.   I got Thursday's which I also like, but the last merch booth ran out on Friday when there were only 4 or 5 people in front of me... so close.    Anyway fingers crossed for a 10C drop ... thanks for the heads up! 
  • maxDaddy said:
     Anyway fingers crossed for a 10C drop ... thanks for the heads up! 
    Do you just keep checking or will it be announced when/if this poster goes on sale? 
    "..to find the comfort in this world."