The band’s energy

JF5569JF5569 Posts: 7
Why aren’t we all talking about the palpable and heart felt energy exuded by the entire band on this tour so far?? For any of you out there that have seen this band live since 92 (like me) then you clearly see that there is a new found energy blasting from the entire stage. A sense of gratitude and edge that I haven’t seen in years….the build up of the past few years plus a shortened tour regime that benefits everyone IMO (plus Eddie’s drinking…LA night two) has provided some of the most memorable shows since the 90’s

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I have seen a lot of what you describe in the set list threads and fanview threads over on given 2 fly

I can’t wait to see what they bring the next 3 shows
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    JF5569 said:
    Why aren’t we all talking about the palpable and heart felt energy exuded by the entire band on this tour so far?? For any of you out there that have seen this band live since 92 (like me) then you clearly see that there is a new found energy blasting from the entire stage. A sense of gratitude and edge that I haven’t seen in years….the build up of the past few years plus a shortened tour regime that benefits everyone IMO (plus Eddie’s drinking…LA night two) has provided some of the most memorable shows since the 90’s
    When you lose things for awhile, that happens. Don’t get too comfortable and take things for granted, things can change in an instant. I’m not saying they completely did, but losing things for awhile really make you appreciate them even more when you get them back. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.