ISO 2 For GA Nashville

Complete long shot but looking for 2 Nashville GA tickets. Haven’t seen Eddie and the Gang in 8 years and want to travel back to my hometown for the show. Never been GA either so shooting my shot. I can add a OG riot act has a thank you. Cheers!

Comments

• MM70435MM70435 Posts: 281
    edited May 2022
    I am going to be honest.  The way it is going you would be very fortunate just to get into the building for face value at this point.  Hopefully it will change closer to the show.  Also hopefully you already have tickets but are just looking to upgrade.  If that is the case consider yourself lucky.
    Post edited by MM70435 on
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • MM70435 said:
    I am going to be honest.  The way it is going you would be very fortunate just to get into the building for face value at this point.  Hopefully it will change closer to the show.  Also hopefully you already have tickets but are just looking to upgrade.  If that is the case consider yourself lucky.
    I had tickets for back in 2020 but they randomly got cancelled and I don’t know why sadly. I missed out on fan club and verified this round. Luck is not with me for this show. Maybe I will luck out closer. Honestly I’d take anywhere in the building.