Post PJ Withdrawal? Santana in Vegas 5/21.

Saw an add for Santana in Vegas today.  I wish I hit the lotto and could go that weekend, but I thought maybe some of you who will be there already would like to snatch up some 'La Zona Fiesta' tickets for the night after PJ plays.

19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Saw an add for Santana in Vegas today.  I wish I hit the lotto and could go that weekend, but I thought maybe some of you who will be there already would like to snatch up some 'La Zona Fiesta' tickets for the night after PJ plays.

Thoughts on the live show? We will be looking to hit something on the Saturday night for sure.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    PJNB said:

Thoughts on the live show? We will be looking to hit something on the Saturday night for sure.
    Go without hesitation. Saw them in Penticton in late April in a somewhat similar intimate venue. Watching Santana play guitar is mind blowing and that is one tight band. It was a blast. Completely worth it.