hey gang

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
how's it going?

what's new?

i'm still in cold lake. we're about 7-10 days away from being done. then i'll get a bit of time to rest before we fly back up for start-up.

i'm now well versed in DeltaV and Devicenet (Telesonic will know what i'm talking about) and very sick of staring at computers.

but it's been a good experience.

gotta go.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was WONDERING where you were, until I asked about you last night. Up in the North Country! How's the black fly and mosquito situation!?

I'm back from Austria, back to work.:(

Have a great stay up in the near land of the midnight sun!:)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

2) am I part of it?

:D nice to see you're still alive.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    hey ex! pretty good here. yeah, i dabbled a bit in devicenet while taking a plc course in school. i originally thought i was going to go the plc route but changed my mind.

hope everything wraps up well. take care. :)
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Hi Greg. nice to see you guys are almost done. Have a good trip back.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Is it just me, or is exhausted like the voice of sanity for us on the M&G forum?

Get back here, before someone makes a bad decision!
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    voice of reason?

i bought a computer, protools and a line6 FM4 just before i left. i'm not in my right mind. i still need to buy the second hard drive when i get home too.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by exhausted
    voice of reason?

i bought a computer, protools and a line6 FM4 just before i left. i'm not in my right mind. i still need to buy the second hard drive when i get home too.

must have been some cost saving factor or you are right, you could be losing it. j/k.

Hope things are going well.

Don't say I said this, but yes, sometimes mccreadyisgod needs a little supervision, that or take away his checkbook. His wishlist is major.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    the computer was a cost-saving thing. big dell sale. the rest was pure irresponsibility.

good thing i logged 75 hours the first week and 90 hours last week and i've got one week (at least) to go.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    I just meant that you keep the rest of us in line... "No, you moron, don't do that..."
    Originally posted by puremagic
    Don't say I said this, but yes, sometimes mccreadyisgod needs a little supervision, that or take away his checkbook. His wishlist is major.

Ah, you've seen my list? Yes... I could outfit a small army of musicians, engineers, and producers with my wishlist.

I think I'm done spending money, at least until tax-return season...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I just meant that you keep the rest of us in line... "No, you moron, don't do that..."

Ah, you've seen my list? Yes... I could outfit a small army of musicians, engineers, and producers with my wishlist.

I think I'm done spending money, at least until tax-return season...

Yes I seen some of your list. Impressive enough to remember.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    i'm going on night shift for 1-2 weeks starting sunday night for 13-14 hour shifts. yikes.