This week!

Oakland (May 13) – Listen on June 7 at 6pm and 9pm EST

Fresno (May 16) – Listen on June 10 at 6pm and 9pm EST

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    It's Oakland Night 2 bootleg day. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    Happy Oakland Night 2 bootleg day to everyone. Or is it Merry Oakland Night 2 Bootleg day to everyone?
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    What is best format for digital download? I know it has been asked  before.
  • Options
    wbutler29 said:
    What is best format for digital download? I know it has been asked  before.

24Bit Flac-HD, IMO.

• Options
    Tomorrow ..

Fresno (May 16) – Listen on June 10 at 6pm and 9pm

• Options
    Tonight's the night! Fresno official bootleg release. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    Fresno day!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options

PEARL JAM'S U.S. FINALE
    The Fresno performance was a memorable and nostalgic evening, as Pearl Jam played all but two tracks from their debut album Ten, while joined by original drummer Dave Krusen. Stream all previous shows from the tour now, and the multitrack master mix from Fresno will be live tonight at 6pm ET. The European Tour starts on June 18th.
    LISTEN NOW
  • Options
    Leg 1 Flac-HD experience is complete! B)

Fresno ..

• Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 640
    Man, they need to fix that! 
    For me, the whole reason Fresno was special were the Dave Krusen sections. Transcendent.
    It instantly struck a nerve and transported me back to the beginning, like I was falling in love with PJ all over again. (Seemed like the whole band felt it). Didn't know that could happen, Thanks Dave!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,452
    ^^^I'm right there with you OfThePearl^^^ about the Fresno show.

I got the Oka-2 CD Bootleg and the set listing on the back is not even close to what they played that night.(I'd Post a picture but not how to)
  • Options
    cutz said:

I got the Oka-2 CD Bootleg and the set listing on the back is not even close to what they played that night.(I'd Post a picture but not how to)

Can't wait to see. In the forum window click the last icon on top right. There you can choose which photo you want to upload. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

Can't wait to see. In the forum window click the last icon on top right. There you can choose which photo you want to upload. 
    Man, I don't know how to get the picture from my phone to the Laptop. 

I'm Low-Tech
  • Options
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

Doug - "Ummm...just ordered the PJ Oakland night 2 bootleg since I like to have every show I've been to. I can assure you, this was not the setlist. Haven't played it yet to see what's actually on it, but WTF? What random show is this?"

Damn! A variant setlist error CD.
    ISO! :p

• Options
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

Doug - "Ummm...just ordered the PJ Oakland night 2 bootleg since I like to have every show I've been to. I can assure you, this was not the setlist. Haven't played it yet to see what's actually on it, but WTF? What random show is this?"

That's what I have too.

But, the actual songs they played at OAK-2 are played, not the set list printed on the back.
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Well only a few shows played of the earth 
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear last night's bootleg. 
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

That's what I have too.

But, the actual songs they played at OAK-2 are played, not the set list printed on the back.
    My guess is they were all printed that way. Mine as well. Glad it is the actual show, bummer cover doesn’t match. Still sounds good.
  • Options
    E-dogE-dog Posts: 2
    wbutler29 said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

That's what I have too.

My guess is they were all printed that way. Mine as well. Glad it is the actual show, bummer cover doesn’t match. Still sounds good.
    Same issue here.  The setlist on the actual CD booklist is not even close.  The tracks on the CD are correct, however.  Weird.
  • Options
    E-dog said:
    wbutler29 said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

That's what I have too.

Same issue here.  The setlist on the actual CD booklist is not even close.  The tracks on the CD are correct, however.  Weird.
    Has anyone contact Nuggs about this?(I haven't)
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    When are we expecting the Euro bootlegs to begin dropping?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,364
    cutz said:
    E-dog said:
    wbutler29 said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:

I'm Low-Tech

That's what I have too.

Has anyone contact Nuggs about this?(I haven't)
    I sent them a message yesterday when I received my CDs and saw this.  They created a ticket.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    The US boots started appearing 17 days after the first gig, which for these shows would be... this coming Tuesday. So it could be soon, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they held them all until the end of the tour.

Whatever they do, I hope they keep the same person mixing them who mixed the US leg, because they sound spectacular.
  • Options
    The Rock said:

I'm guessing after the Euro tour when they come back home.