Confusing line from Phoenix email

iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
Why would you have both? Who does this apply to? 

"GA Ticket Holders Who Also Have Reserved Seats Must Go to the Box Office

If you have both GA and Reserved Seat tickets to the same show on your phone, you’ll need to go to the Box Office before arriving at the GA gate. Please be prepared to show your ID and Reserved Seat mobile tickets."

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    Someone who bought seats and then scored GA and wants to give the seats to friends 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    SHZA said:
    Someone who bought seats and then scored GA and wants to give the seats to friends 
    Alright I upgraded and sold my reserved seats on TM so I don't have to do anything right? 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    You can have up to four tickets. Some people might have one pair in GA and another pair somewhere else in the arena. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    SHZA said:
    Alright I upgraded and sold my reserved seats on TM so I don't have to do anything right? 
    Correct, you can just go to the GA gate 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Correct, you can just go to the GA gate 
    Perfect thanks 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited May 2022
    Box Office probably prints out two paper tickets for the Reserve tickets so that the GA folks can get in line.  Most venues will do this for you when you have a mobile ticket but would like a paper ticket keepsake.