Could anyone buy a power pullover for me, pleeeeease?

Hi!

I can't go to the shows, but would love to have one of these:

M size preferably, but L would work too.

Could anyone buy one and ship it to Chile, pretty please???? I've got PayPal.

Let me know!

Thank you <3 

Comments

• CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Bump
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Bump
    Good luck! If you’re lucky and the rumors are true then you’ll get shows in SA and can buy it there 🤞🏻😊
    JPPJ84 said:
    Bump
    Good luck! If you’re lucky and the rumors are true then you’ll get shows in SA and can buy it there 🤞🏻😊
    Yeah, I've thought of that too! But it would be almost a year from now, I guess they'll have different merch by then. :grimace:
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    Hi!

Let me know!

Thank you <3 
    counting steps, i should be able to get you one to chile.  will be in vegas, long as i do indeed participate in merch i will get you one, or if they are easily accessible at some point.  M preferrred, L if not?
    Hi!

Let me know!

Thank you <3 
    counting steps, i should be able to get you one to chile.  will be in vegas, long as i do indeed participate in merch i will get you one, or if they are easily accessible at some point.  M preferrred, L if not?
    Thank youuuuuuuu!! M preferred, L as second choice, or any other really, since it can be adjusted :) 
  • Soooo, it seems they're also offering this hoodie in Europe.
    Could anyone buy one and ship it to Chile? :smiley:
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    I'm going to some shows in Europe and can try to get you one. Shipping from the UK might be expensive though. Send me a PM if you're still looking.
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • Got it!
    Thanks, @tino_11, and everyone who offered help!