exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:

aside from the fact that it's a lefty?

not really.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the price seems too low.

but i'm still trying to think of what i'd be willing to let go of to get it.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Are tele's made in Japan?....or is it kind of a knockoff version similar to the PRS tremonti SE (which is made in korea) as compared to the true PRS?
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
    exhausted wrote:
    the price seems too low.

but i'm still trying to think of what i'd be willing to let go of to get it.

no not at $585 BIN for a jap tele. That's about what GC sells them for.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i wish i could remember how much the CIJ customs were back when they were being imported.
    too late. gone now.
    oh well. there will be others.
  • It was a good lookin guitar I must say.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • nailz100 wrote:
    Are tele's made in Japan?....or is it kind of a knockoff version similar to the PRS tremonti SE (which is made in korea) as compared to the true PRS?

Fender has factories in Corona, California (American) and Mexico. The used to have a factory in Japan... I'm not sure if they still have that one?

They also get some of their Fender stuff and all their Squier stuff from Korea, but I believe that's actually made by Samick for Fender.

Most Fenders will say where they are made... usually on the headstock with the serial number.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.