Can someone please grab me a Lakers hat?

adamg5adamg5 Posts: 802
Can someone grab me a Lakers hat please?
Not sure if it’s a hot ticketed item or not.  I’m getting to venue late.  I’m a Big Magic fan! 

Thank you 

Comments

• paylingpayling Posts: 338
    Sold out. A few people hoarded them at the outside stand yesterday. No more available today according to merch guy. 
    PA
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 802
    Damn.  Ok thank you 
    edited May 2022
    If anyone has second thoughts on your purple hat purchase please lmk :)

• FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 144
    Scalpers can all go f*ck themselves.
    I looked on eBay before the show and saw several items on there already from TONIGHT'S show, obviously the pictures were taken at people's homes.  So they bought up a bunch of stuff and put it on eBay, and didn't even attend the show.  And probably aren't even fans.

F*ck them all.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    .The flippers list items as soon as the images are released by Mr TSURT before the outside merch stand is even open. Then stand in line to fill the orders and buy up as much as possible so fans have to turn to ebay 
    edited May 2022
    Yea I was hoping to not have to go eBay route to support scalpers.

I saw a guy buy $3000 in t-shirts for the earthlings tour 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    FlyBono24 said:
    I looked on eBay before the show and saw several items on there already from TONIGHT'S show, obviously the pictures were taken at people's homes.  So they bought up a bunch of stuff and put it on eBay, and didn't even attend the show.  And probably aren't even fans.

F*ck them all.
    I still don’t understand allowing anyone to just buy up the show merchandise outside when they don’t have a ticket. There is so much wrong with this. If you’re in the Ten Club and have a ticket to that particular show, you should be able to pre-order or get any merchandise from it. It’s mind boggling how PJ fans are getting the shaft by flippers. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,337
    PJammin' said:
    FlyBono24 said:

F*ck them all.
    I still don’t understand allowing anyone to just buy up the show merchandise outside when they don’t have a ticket. There is so much wrong with this. If you’re in the Ten Club and have a ticket to that particular show, you should be able to pre-order or get any merchandise from it. It’s mind boggling how PJ fans are getting the shaft by flippers. 
    It's cause PJ is ok with it.  They like to drive up the demand.   And really, since every started stealing music....I guess who can blame them to make $ where they can ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,365
    PJammin' said:
    FlyBono24 said:

F*ck them all.
    They don’t care. The goal is to sell the shit they made, they don’t care who buys it. It’s not that hard to see and it’s never gonna change.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,145
    My take - wait for the eventual mystery boxes - I bet a few pop up this way. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
    The guy I saw was wearing PJ tshirt.  So he was no ordinary Joe blow.

but a few of us yelled at him thanking him for screwing us that might have needed a size he just bought 20 of.