Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    They both look cool. Tremolo on the Marshall.

I prefer the lacquer tweed on the deluxes but that one has it where it counts.

I really like weber speakers.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i hate ebay.

ever since i played that 1974X and heard my friend's guitar player through a cloned 18W, i've been in love.

i think i'd better cut my ethernet cable.

i'd love to build my own but by the time you buy the cab and speaker...
    exhausted wrote:
    i hate ebay.

ever since i played that 1974X and heard my friend's guitar player through a cloned 18W, i've been in love.

i think i'd better cut my ethernet cable.

i'd love to build my own but by the time you buy the cab and speaker...

yeah, a project is a project. The Marshall 18W with a tremolo is one of the original holy grails. It's beautiful too. I'm not to sure about the speaker, I think J would probably say scumbacks or maybe a red fang. I think a weber thames would be a great fit.

Too bad the fargen miniplex dosen't have a tremolo.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i just have to last 50 more minutes. then it'll go away.
    exhausted wrote:
    i just have to last 50 more minutes. then it'll go away.

ha ha, you should bid on the MVMG since neither of us has any shot on the actual final price.
    i'm not risking it. with my luck, the rest of the world's internet would crash and i'd win.
    well, i managed to resist and save myself a lot of grief.

now if i can just make it to midnight without calling the corey hotline....