LA night 2 May 7th ticket ***STILL available***e***

FutureDazeFutureDaze Posts: 4
edited May 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
My cousin has to work...extra ticket Upper bowl, make me an offer.  Free ride from Long Beach, free dinner, Free merch, good company???
Post edited by FutureDaze on

Comments

• AndarchyAndarchy Posts: 76
    I’m in Joshua tree, but I’d drive up and meet ya.
  • lemArtslemArts Posts: 8
    edited May 2022
    Where are you in LB?  I'm in HB and could swing by and get you.  I'll get parking, buy you a poster and your first beer?
    Post edited by lemArts on
    94 - Memphis
    95 - New Orleans
    96 - Charlotte, Charleston
    98 - St. Louis, Kansas City, Raleigh, Atlanta, Birmingham, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, DC
    00 - Greensboro, Atlanta, Nashville, Cincinnati, St Louis, Kansas City
    01 - Seattle
    02 - Seattle x3 (2 Key Arena + 1 @ The Showbox)
    16 - Miami
    18 - Seattle x2 (Home Shows)
    21 - Dana Point x2 (Ohana Encore)
    22 - LA Night 1
  • FutureDazeFutureDaze Posts: 4
    I'm near 2nd street, sorry for the late response!!!  Come swoop me up and you get a ticket!  Message me on Instagram @almightydollagram .
  • SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    Another one GA Floor just dropped - 7:26PM
    I'm near 2nd street, sorry for the late response!!!  Come swoop me up and you get a ticket!  Message me on Instagram @almightydollagram .
    Oh man you posted this about 20 minutes after I left my house - opting instead to be a good (?) dad and go to my son's band concert.  Hope you are having fun.  I love Release as an opener and I'm jelly that I missed it.
    94 - Memphis
    95 - New Orleans
    98 - St. Louis, Kansas City, Raleigh, Atlanta, Birmingham, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, DC
    01 - Seattle
    16 - Miami
    22 - LA Night 1
  • FutureDazeFutureDaze Posts: 4
    You made the right life decision...but this is probably the best first half of a set list I've ever seen.
    edited May 2022
    You made the right life decision...but this is probably the best first half of a set list I've ever seen.
    Yeah I've seen PJ 29 times.  You only get so many chances to hear a teacher call out your kid as "one of his very best musicians."

Still that setlist looks killer.  Several songs that I've only heard once live (and one that I haven't heard since 1994).

I may try to get to Vegas.  I have a work trip that has me coming back from Asia that day, landing at LAX around 11 AM.  If that's on time I should have plenty of time to catch a flight to Vegas, but will probably be a game time decision.

Glad you had fun!
    94 - Memphis
    95 - New Orleans
    01 - Seattle
    16 - Miami
    22 - LA Night 1