exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that looks extremely complicated.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah, not a bad way to spend 15 grand :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the stuff cornish builds is just insane.

i wish i could tell what was going into that thing besides all the buffers. the only things i can recognize are a GE-7 and a DD-6.

what a great job to have.
    exhausted wrote:
    the stuff cornish builds is just insane.

i wish i could tell what was going into that thing besides all the buffers. the only things i can recognize are a GE-7 and a DD-6.

what a great job to have.

they might have the full info on TGP, I remember a thread about it. I'd assume a couple of cornish effects as well. More than a few EQ's
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    found it. just reading the thread now.

and yeah, i looked at one of lou reed's rigs. holy shit. lou reed? with that rig. never would have suspected that.

when isaac needs help building something for wood shop in 15 years, i'm going to suggest a massive balls out pedalboard.

http://brehell.ca/greg/pics/rawk.jpg
    awesome, does his mom know you did that to his hair? :D
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    awesome, does his mom know you did that to his hair? :D

it wasn't me. it was his mom and aunt yesterday. they torture that poor kid. :)

it's hilarious. he's losing all his hair so he's got a massive skullet right now.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    exhausted wrote:
    it wasn't me. it was his mom and aunt yesterday. they torture that poor kid. :)

it's hilarious. he's losing all his hair so he's got a massive skullet right now.

Little early to be going bald though, huh?
    moster78 wrote:
    Little early to be going bald though, huh?

yeah. babies are weird. it all falls out and comes back in, usually a different colour. baby pattern baldness.

my bet is he'll be blond like my dad and i were as little kids.
    ha ha. not only am I a client of the baby hair club for men.....

There are only a few perfect heads, the rest are covered with hair.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    ha ha. not only am I a client of the baby hair club for men.....

There are only a few perfect heads, the rest are covered with hair.

There was actually a skit on this past weekends SNL about that. Baby toupees (or however the hell you spell it!)
  • sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    *explodes*
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • 2006 US tour?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    Ex, did you see the decronkulous Toridal transformer over in the top left hand corner? wow. There are 300 dollar power conditioners that would be jealous.
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    2006 US tour?

Gilmour is touring to support his new solo album. Rumor has Rick Wright is gonna play the shows with him. They sold out shortly after they went on sale. Glad I got mine.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Got tix to see him in Chicago, can't fucking wait.
    David is playing his Les Paul on this tour, so all you strat ball cuppers out there might have to wait for his next tour LOL ;)
    Most of his stuff is on his website and it is going to rock!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    David is playing his Les Paul on this tour, so all you strat ball cuppers out there might have to wait for his next tour LOL ;)

I'm actually pleased to hear something besides those damned EMG's :D
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    JofZ wrote:

I think he used it record his album. He is still planning on using his small army of strats.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    I think he used it record his album. He is still planning on using his small army of strats.

We will see, he has played a couple shows with out a Fender ;)
    All his classic solos were on his GT, most think it was a Strat, but it was his old faithful GT.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    2006 US tour?

NY is already sold out.
  • exhausted wrote:
    found it. just reading the thread now.

and yeah, i looked at one of lou reed's rigs. holy shit. lou reed? with that rig. never would have suspected that.

when isaac needs help building something for wood shop in 15 years, i'm going to suggest a massive balls out pedalboard.

http://brehell.ca/greg/pics/rawk.jpg

alittle off topic but could you link the lou reed rig?
    alittle off topic but could you link the lou reed rig?

http://www.petecornish.co.uk/lrrig.html

there you go. it's insane.
  • exhausted wrote:

thanks. i have no idea what im looking at. that is weird.
    exhausted wrote:

that's absolutely fucking nuts. I cannot believe lou reed had that much gear. That looks like freaking Matt Bellamy's rig minus the Diezels and 2 more midi controllers.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    that's absolutely fucking nuts. I cannot believe lou reed had that much gear. That looks like freaking Matt Bellamy's rig minus the Diezels and 2 more midi controllers.

When you only know 3 chords, you need as much help as you can to make them sound different after 40 years :D

Loved him in VU, don't understand the attraction to his music beyond that. He's an interesting lyricist though.