Options

Anybody want to help me get tickets via ticketmaster tomorrow?

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Got shut out on the 10C presale AND the KROQ presale for Saturday, April 12 (Los Angeles). I REALLY want to be at the show, and I'm a little worried about getting tickets through ticketmaster tomorrow. If anybody wants to help a fellow jammer out by getting on the site and trying for tickets, please PM me. Obviously it should be somebody not already trying to buy tickets for his/her self (duh).

If anybody does help, I guarantee I will pay you for your tickets (if you get them) regardless of whether I get some or not. I can pay by any means necessary (PayPal, money order, personal check, etc.).

Thank you. :)
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    hey! I can try for you...how many and for which night?

EDIT: clearly I can't follow directions...check your PMs
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    This might be a dumb question, but the sale tomorrow is for 10:00 AM PST, regardless of what time zone you are in correct?
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    onejourney wrote:
    This might be a dumb question, but the sale tomorrow is for 10:00 AM PST, regardless of what time zone you are in correct?

Yes, 10:00 PST no matter what.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    hey! I can try for you...how many and for which night?

EDIT: clearly I can't follow directions...check your PMs

PM'd back at ya.

• Options
    Yes, 10:00 PST no matter what.

Thats what I thought. I am having my friend who lives in Fargo, try to get them for me. Thats assuming her lines arent frozen :D
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Hey, I want tickets, too. Are all you people gonna help me, too?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Hey, I want tickets, too. Are all you people gonna help me, too?

Hey, start your own thread, you...threadcrasher!

Haha. :D