How can we get receive our tickets if we can't sign in to our ticketmaster??

SUIXSUISUIXSUI Posts: 8

My wife’s email account was hacked and she had to delete her email account about a year ago. The problem is that her Pearl Jam tickets for 5/6 and 5/7 were linked to that ticketmaster account which she can’t access. We have emailed ticketmaster and tickets of today and have not received a response. Has anyone ever encountered that issue or can direct us who we could contact? Thank you so much!

Comments

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited May 2022

Unless you also are locked out of your TM account and can’t reset your password because you can’t get the recovery code that gets emailed it shouldn’t matter if you can’t get whatever emails they are sending.  

Did you also forget your TM password? 

They may be able to do a password reset via a phone number they have on file and text it.  Then you can change your email address. In any case you need to get a human on the phone 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    Call this number.......1-888-731-4111.

Good luck!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • SUIXSUISUIXSUI Posts: 8

Unless you also are locked out of your TM account and can’t reset your password because you can’t get the recovery code that gets emailed it shouldn’t matter if you can’t get whatever emails they are sending.  

Did you also forget your TM password? 

They may be able to do a password reset via a phone number they have on file and text it.  Then you can change your email address. In any case you need to get a human on the phone 
    the old password that she had on file wasn't the correct one. 

JojoRice said:
    Call this number.......1-888-731-4111.

Good luck!
    Thank you! we have called every number we can find but would direct us to their website. I hope this works@
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 370
    If all else fails before the show, go to the box office at the venue on the day of show. Should be able to pull up your name and if you still have the credit card you used should be easy to get your tickets. 
    Thank you all for your help! We finally spoke with someone thanks to the number @JojoRice posted. We got our tix!