damn you, ebay

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38086&item=3779050937&rd=1

neil finn has one and i love the sound. and it's unmolested. curses.

it's too high for that vintage though i think.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    hey it's 25 and my age. Very close to that era Who sound as well as Crowded House.

beautiful, aging well, but I think maybe a bit overpriced but it is a lefty. The ones I usually see are wine red and around 1300 to 1400 RH. It's fun to shop anyway.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i guess it's considered to be the red-headed step child era of gibsons with the 5 piece neck etc. etc.

oh well.

they are introducing a townshend signature deluxe shortly.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    i guess it's considered to be the red-headed step child era of gibsons with the 5 piece neck etc. etc.

oh well.

they are introducing a townshend signature deluxe shortly.

My guitar case is from that era deluxe and the LP has a deluxe bridge on it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    i absolutely love that guitar. especially in the hands of neil finn. saw him and tim finn at a small theatre beginning of the summer, fantastic show. i was so...wow, one of the best shows ive seen. he is a fantastic guitar player if you ask me.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    62strat wrote:
    i absolutely love that guitar. especially in the hands of neil finn. saw him and tim finn at a small theatre beginning of the summer, fantastic show. i was so...wow, one of the best shows ive seen. he is a fantastic guitar player if you ask me.

get the sessions at west 54th dvd. it's worth it.
  • speaking of neil, im seeing him today with his brother tim, gunna be unreal
  • I do love goldtops, but don't care for mini-buckers.

That's a gorgeous guitar, no doubt.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.