GA vs pit???

cjecmomcjecmom Posts: 3
Please excuse my ignorance. My daughter and I are going to our first PJ concerts - GA first night, assigned seats the next - is there a difference between GA and ‘the pit’??? Both are mentioned in so many discussions - just want to clarify my confusion 🤔

Comments

• ClownofThornsClownofThorns Posts: 165
    cjecmom said:
    Please excuse my ignorance. My daughter and I are going to our first PJ concerts - GA first night, assigned seats the next - is there a difference between GA and ‘the pit’??? Both are mentioned in so many discussions - just want to clarify my confusion 🤔
    Same thing. Enjoy the shows!!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    cjecmom said:
    Same thing!  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    There will be no pit in ga.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    For arena shows - same thing
    For amphitheater shows - GA can also mean just Lawn
  • cjecmomcjecmom Posts: 3
    Thank you all so much! We can not wait!!
  • keepitcoolkeepitcool Posts: 33
    I have another pit question. I won pit tickets for first time for Camden! Was wondering if I need to get a wrist band at the show for the pit? And if so, where do you usually get it? The gate, another spot inside the venue, a separate entrance, or at entrance to pit? Thanks
  • ekim997ekim997 Posts: 201
    I have another pit question. I won pit tickets for first time for Camden! Was wondering if I need to get a wrist band at the show for the pit? And if so, where do you usually get it? The gate, another spot inside the venue, a separate entrance, or at entrance to pit? Thanks
    I just was in Camden pit back in Sept of last year. You'll probably get your tickets scanned at the door, then they'll check again at the pit entrance inside and you'll get a wristband there so you can come and go after
  • keepitcoolkeepitcool Posts: 33
    ekim997 said:
    I just was in Camden pit back in Sept of last year. You'll probably get your tickets scanned at the door, then they'll check again at the pit entrance inside and you'll get a wristband there so you can come and go after
    Ok, thanks