FTF Oakland

RHiattRHiatt Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in The Porch
I have 2 GA 2 Reserved for upcoming Oakland Shows and I can't attend. (pair each night).  I would love to trade with someone that has 2 Nashville tickets? Does FTF allow to trade for various shows?
Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• ClownofThornsClownofThorns Posts: 165
    RHiatt said:
    I have 2 GA 2 Reserved for upcoming Oakland Shows and I can't attend. (pair each night).  I would love to trade with someone that has 2 Nashville tickets? Does FTF allow to trade for various shows?
    No. 
  • RHiattRHiatt Posts: 2
    bummer. Thanks. 
    edited May 2022
    RHiatt said:
    bummer. Thanks. 
    You can post your OAK tickets on F2F, then keep an eye on the Nashville F2F. Long time until that show, so your chances of finding something aren't terrible (if you keep a close eye out). At this point, I think selling the OAK tickets might be tough, unless they're really good seats. 

EDIT: Re-read your post. If they're GA, you can probably sell them pretty easily. 
  • jgketchenjgketchen Posts: 4
    I would love to buy the 2 GA tickets if still available. My daughter is turning 14 and it will be her first PJ show so I will buy you whatever Nashville ticket you want for the Oakland night one 5/12 2 GA tickets. It will make her world. Please let me know and thanks.
  • jgketchenjgketchen Posts: 4
    How could we go about doing that on the fan 2 fan site?
    jgketchen said:
     A timed drop (seller tells you when they're posting; you're there ready to pounce) is the best you can do. Even then, odds are decent someone else will beat you to them if they're GA. 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    jgketchen said:
     A timed drop (seller tells you when they're posting; you're there ready to pounce) is the best you can do. Even then, odds are decent someone else will beat you to them if they're GA. 
    I have dropped PHX GA, OAK 2 GA, OAK 1 GA x1, and Bought SD row 2 - timed drops at wee hours of the AM - Worked each time, 

Did the same in 2020, never lost a ticket 
This discussion has been closed.