FS: Single Floor seat for SD.

Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 454
edited May 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Just listed on F2F. Floor Seat single ticket. Found a GA miraculously. 

Section DDD. Row 1! Seat 3. Get it before it's gone. Last face value exchange floor seat left. 
2016: Telluride, CO
2018: Fenway 1
2021: Sea.Hear.Now
2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
Post edited by Sugarloafer04 on

Comments

• Did the box office explain why there is so much room in front of this row? I am debating buying this ticket. Any extra info you can offer is appreciated.
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 454
    Yes and you're more than welcome to call them I talked to someone named Kyle who looked into this for me. I got the ticket on F2F a few weeks ago. Nowhere on the ticket does it say anything about accessible seating so it just seems to be a regular floor seat now with a great view! 

They did say that half of this section was intended to be wheelchair accessible seating. If you look at the all the aisle seats they are section FFF and then the four rows spaced out in this section are FFFWC. They told me that only the first two rows of this section are showing accessible seating now and the other two rows (the one this seat is in) have been converted back into regular seating. 

2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2