FS - Las Vegas

Hi all.
I have a couple options.
- 2 seats in Sec 218 Row B
- 1 seat in Sec 17 Row V

This Vegas show will be my 100th PJ concert. If you buy the ticket in Sec 17 I will be your show buddy. Who wants to celebrate with me?

Comments

• MG14345MG14345 Posts: 89
    MG14345 said:
    Hi all.
    I have a couple options.
    - 2 seats in Sec 218 Row B
    - 1 seat in Sec 17 Row V

This Vegas show will be my 100th PJ concert. If you buy the ticket in Sec 17 I will be your show buddy. Who wants to celebrate with me?

Needless to say....face value.
    Sec 218 = $139 each
    Sec 17 = $139
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Congrats on the milestone. Vegas is going to be a blast. Good luck with the sales! I would just throw up those in SEC 218 on fan to fan to sell them too btw. I am sure you can find a solo fan to snatch up that great single on here. 

Curious for someone that has seen 100 shows. Do you have a white whale?
    PJNB said:
    Congrats on the milestone. Vegas is going to be a blast. Good luck with the sales! I would just throw up those in SEC 218 on fan to fan to sell them too btw. I am sure you can find a solo fan to snatch up that great single on here. 

PJNB said:

Thanks!
    I did post the tickets in Sec 218 on F2F.

As for my white whale...the only thing that comes to mind is Strangest Tribe.
    edited April 2022
    PJNB said:

Thanks!
    I did post the tickets in Sec 218 on F2F.

As for my white whale...the only thing that comes to mind is Strangest Tribe.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Awesome. Strangest Tribe is very cool live. Hope you get it someday.