Refunds from Ticketmaster

Is anyone else waiting for refunds for Tenclub tickets? They said they'd be returned in 30 days. Its now been about 45 days.

I requested a refund via email (it wouldn't let me do it in Ticketmaster itself). Anyone else still waiting for for their refund?

Comments

• Ramin343Ramin343 Posts: 12
    Hey there, I followed the refund instructions to the dot and they never responded or got back to me.  I sent them multiple requests.  As of last week, Ticketmaster sent me some BS excuse that the tickets were distributed through Ticketstoday so I need to reach out to them.  Complete scam and I blame both tenclub and ticketmaster for provding zero support.  Anyway, I'm going through the claims process with my credit card now and I'll let you know how it goes.  This was for the Los Angeles Earthlings tour fyi that got postponed.  On another note, not sure what happened to Tenclub but they seriously need to get their business in order if they're collecting fees from us fans.  
    Ramin
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    edited April 2022
    Driving to work today....timing was impeccable. Had Sirius XM 22 on. The 11.22.15 Rio show was on as "Just Breathe" was ending. 

Here came an Ed rant.... 
    "Playing these shows.....it feels like family....a really really big family"
    "Music can bring joy....it also can help you deal with anger...it also can help you deal with sadness....."

Ed is/was right.

Then it did feel like a "family." Sure doesn't now. 
    It is just so unfortunate that PEARL JAM is the root of all three given these recent circumstances.

Joy of a new tour...anger of being exploited by TM/PJ/10C for this tour ....and sad that this is the new version of the band we all have loved for so long. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4YNxvCyYM

1:30 mark.....
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • Ramin343 said:
    Hey there, I followed the refund instructions to the dot and they never responded or got back to me.  I sent them multiple requests.  As of last week, Ticketmaster sent me some BS excuse that the tickets were distributed through Ticketstoday so I need to reach out to them.  Complete scam and I blame both tenclub and ticketmaster for provding zero support.  Anyway, I'm going through the claims process with my credit card now and I'll let you know how it goes.  This was for the Los Angeles Earthlings tour fyi that got postponed.  On another note, not sure what happened to Tenclub but they seriously need to get their business in order if they're collecting fees from us fans.  
    thanks Ramin. this is my experience too. zero support. v frustrating.

I try the credit card route next. 
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 66
    Having the same issue. No Refund. TicketsToday has the worst customer service I have ever seen. I informed them immediate upon refund request that the card I used to buy these tickets 2 years ago is long gone, account closed, etc. They said to wait 30 days, then told me that the refund never bounced back to them. I even contacted the CC company that I no longer have an account for. Obviously they were no help. 
  • Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 959
    Same.  A total sham rip-off. The dates were changed, so how can they do that? They asked me to go try to do the legwork to find a buyer for them. Total BS!   
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • AK267311AK267311 Posts: 1
    Hi, I have the same experience. The date of Amsterdam show is changed. Unfortunately to a date I can't attend.
    Seems impossible to get my money back :-( The tickets are cancelled in my TenClub account. 
    But no reply to my e-mails since February. Hope this gets solved ....