getting rid of some stuff.

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
i'm clearing out most of my pedals. keeping a volume, a boost, an overdrive, a fuzz and my delay. everything else is gone. i'm doing all my "weird" sounds with synthesizers, PODS and protools now.

some stuff is here.
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZexhausted1975

the rest is as follows.

EHX small stone USA reissue - near-mint, modded to fix volume drop as per matt farrow's instructions: $50US
homemade static wah - a dunlop crybaby built into a regular enclosure with volume, mid and wah controls, true bypass, like stone's sound on "no way".: $30US

everything works perfectly. each one has all it's papers and original packaging etc. with the exception of the whammy (no box) and the static wah (just the pedal).

$10US insured shipping to the states, $8US to canada for you board people.

otherwise, it's all going on ebay in a few days..... where the prices will probably go higher on some of this stuff and shipping will be more.

edit: added some to the 'bay and deleted here. the phase 90 won a stay of execution tonight by sounding so good so it's staying with me.

this is getting to be fun. it's almost like a cleanse.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    The whammy pedal is tempting, but a bit pricey. I think new they are about $200.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    well, name a number if you're interested. they go for about $170-175 from what i've seen. they are $200 new.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    you really are a bastard. you know I want a fuzz factory and a whammy and maybe even a static wah and you know those are good prices on all that stuff.

I'm waiting on Telesonic's phaser.

I'm buying a damn guitar right now, and people owe me money. Why do you have to sell stuff now!?

I will get back to you but If Binfrog dosen't buy it I'll probably buy the damn whammy if I can sell my compressor.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i am a bastard. :p i kind of hate to do all this stuff it seriously does sit on the shelf most of the time.

i could avoid all this by selling my strat but i can't bring myself to do that. guitars have souls, pedals don't.

and i can buy pedals here and there later on as i'm sure i will. guitars, i can't anymore.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    If I didn't have one of Eric's phasers on it's way to try out, I'd jump on that Phase 90. I'd love to have the R28 mod on a switch like that.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
    can someone tell me what the r28 mod does?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV