Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    I'll definitely be posting my lawn tickets if I find a way to upgrade. Not trying to hold more tix than I need...
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    Lifted said:
    pjhawks said:
    I love when people who already have tickets grab more for the heck of it. then admit the selfishness here.  isn't it great?
    Lol...what? It's selfish to buy an extra pair of tickets for a show? I have numerous friends family that would like to go if their schedule allows. If not, ill put them back in the pool. Im not admitting any selfishness, because I don't see it that way.
    I didn’t look at it as being selfish. Actually the opposite. If someone is willing to grab something to possibly help someone else out on the board, if they don’t use them is not selfish. However, if you came on and said you are using them for trade bait that would be a different story. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    Nice work @Lifted
    Happy to hear there are seats popping up every now and then and someone from here got them! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Lifted said:
    Just snagged f2f face value sec 104 row R. Seats on the outside of section. Lucky timing I guess. I might release them at some point as I already have a pair in 201 that might be better better. If my sister doesn't want these, I'll give an update if and when I'm releasing them.
    another "nerd" holding camden tickets. congrats.
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Lifted said:
    pjhawks said:
    I love when people who already have tickets grab more for the heck of it. then admit the selfishness here.  isn't it great?
    Lol...what? It's selfish to buy an extra pair of tickets for a show? I have numerous friends family that would like to go if their schedule allows. If not, ill put them back in the pool. Im not admitting any selfishness, because I don't see it that way.
    Definitely not selfish. I won lawn seats in the 10c lottery, then got 2 more lawn in Verified Fan. My sister and brother-in-law are now able to go. If they couldn't, I'd ask a dozen or so other friends who would happily take them since we are 45 minutes from Camden. 
    Not selfish at all; quite the opposite really.  
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,804

• Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,612
    SSS81 said:
    pjhawks said:
    I had the same thought but they did say that their sister might want them. It's crazy how much luck is involved in getting some of these drops. I check probably a hundred times throughout the day and have yet to see any pop up.
    Right...but forget about the fact that these might go to my sister...I still fail to see what the gripe is regarding buying an extra pair of tickets. Im either going to use them or sell them at face value, as those are the two options. They weren't bought to scalp, and they certainly weren't bought to flush down the toilet as a means to prevent other fans from attending.

More tickets are going to be available for this show...likely including standard admission, as few are biting on the premiums, and I know ticketmaster is hoarding large swaths of tickets. 

Remember those entire rows in 202 blocked out for season ticket holders that just sat there locked until they disappeared instantly? Keep an eye out for them in the future.

Any tickets I don't use, if any, I plan on doing everything I can to get them in the hands of someone here who missed out....someone other than pjhawks of course😉

• Options
    SSS81SSS81 Posts: 166
    Lifted said:
    SSS81 said:
    pjhawks said:
    I had the same thought but they did say that their sister might want them. It's crazy how much luck is involved in getting some of these drops. I check probably a hundred times throughout the day and have yet to see any pop up.
    Right...but forget about the fact that these might go to my sister...I still fail to see what the gripe is regarding buying an extra pair of tickets. Im either going to use them or sell them at face value, as those are the two options. They weren't bought to scalp, and they certainly weren't bought to flush down the toilet as a means to prevent other fans from attending.

More tickets are going to be available for this show...likely including standard admission, as few are biting on the premiums, and I know ticketmaster is hoarding large swaths of tickets. 

Remember those entire rows in 202 blocked out for season ticket holders that just sat there locked until they disappeared instantly? Keep an eye out for them in the future.

Any tickets I don't use, if any, I plan on doing everything I can to get them in the hands of someone here who missed out....someone other than pjhawks of course😉

You're right, I was speaking mostly from jealousy. I'm glad a fan got the tickets and I will continue to F5 that shit until I'm there with you!
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 731
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 201, Row N just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,503
    danofun said:
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 201, Row N just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
    I carted them and asked around but everyone messaged to say they’re good - releasing them now.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Gone now, but I appreciate this thread trying to hook up the needy.
  • Options
    Gone now, but I appreciate this thread trying to hook up the needy.
    It takes a village. We’ll all celebrate the victories at the pre-show tailgate..
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,612
    edited May 2022
    Deleted
    Post edited by Lifted on
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 200, Row G just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,613
    danofun said:
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 200, Row G just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2
    Looks like they’re gone. Hopefully someone here got them. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,187
    I got them and was able to upgrade! I’ll be listing another pair at some point later today. I’ll give everyone a heads up when I do. 
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    steven87 said:
    I got them and was able to upgrade! I’ll be listing another pair at some point later today. I’ll give everyone a heads up when I do. 
    Sweet, thanks! Hoping to grab some for my dad
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    steven87 said:
    Would love a crack at them. Had Baltimore seats, wasn’t selected in 10C sale and no luck in the verified fan madness. 
  • Options
    BB162610 said:
    steven87 said:
    Would love a crack at them. Had Baltimore seats, wasn’t selected in 10C sale and no luck in the verified fan madness. 
    Verified fan was a disaster… for me at least…

• Options
    So I just learned that I now have not one but two pairs to post on F2F. My wife has a second pair and we just found out that the friends we thought were taking them no longer are. I’m going to post the first pair in a few minutes so if you’re interested, log on and start F5’ing. Really hope someone on here is able to get them!
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    So I just learned that I now have not one but two pairs to post on F2F. My wife has a second pair and we just found out that the friends we thought were taking them no longer are. I’m going to post the first pair in a few minutes so if you’re interested, log on and start F5’ing. Really hope someone on here is able to get them!
    thanks for the headsup!
  • Options
    Just listed them- section 202, row p. They should appear any minute. Good luck!
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row P just listed. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    danofun said:
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row P just listed. Good Luck! 
    Gone as fast as they showed up..Hope somebody grabbed them!
  • Options
    Tried grabbing them, but hte loading thing comes up for a second and then disappears. Assuming somebody else got them
  • Options
    Considered grabbing them and moving up 3 rows, but I’m not sure it’s worth the anxiety. 

• Options
    Just got an email telling me they sold already. Did anybody on here get them? 🤞 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    does anyone know for sure, if a pair is listed, can a buyer purchase only 1 of the 2?  or will they have to be sold as a pair?  thinking the latter but don't know.
  • Options
    does anyone know for sure, if a pair is listed, can a buyer purchase only 1 of the 2?  or will they have to be sold as a pair?  thinking the latter but don't know.
    I thought you could just grab a single, but that pair was only going as a pair
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    Why is section 202 so large? 82 seats across at some points? As a lover of aisle seats and easy access, that blows. Split that sucker in two. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."