Phoenix- Seats behind stage?

Got tix during the first onsale for lower level, right behind on stage center for Phoenix show. Row T

I knows it’s behind stage but will I be able to see or will there be a screen / backdrop up blocking my view of the band?  

I’m thinking of getting other seats on the front side of the stage to see better. 

What are your thoughts? 

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    edited April 2022
    You'll be able to see. I've sat there for a Pearl Jam show before and I will be for some shows this year. I'm in the building .
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,099
    If anyone wants a good pair, I posted two 10c tickets today in fan-to-fan sec 110 row K.  Face value sandwiched between a bunch of PJ premiums!
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    edited April 2022
    SH211703 said:
    Got tix during the first onsale for lower level, right behind on stage center for Phoenix show. Row T

I knows it’s behind stage but will I be able to see or will there be a screen / backdrop up blocking my view of the band?  

I’m thinking of getting other seats on the front side of the stage to see better. 

What are your thoughts? 
    If there are seats available in front of the stage that you would prefer to have and they are of the same value or greater, all you need to do is contact TM at: customer_support@ticketmaster.com and they should be able to help you make the exchange.

Similar to you, in 2020 when I bought OAK N1 tickets on the verified fan pre-sale, only seats behind the stage in the upper level were available. Once additional shows were announced and better tickets behind the stage in the lower level became available, I contacted TM and they facilitated my request within 24hrs.

I could've even swapped for seats in front of the stage and paid a little more, but seeing that I added both Sac & Vegas to my tour itinerary I figured it was best to keep expenses down. Plus I've never sat behind stage before and I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. 
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    edited April 2022
    SH211703 said:

What are your thoughts? 
    I've been behind stage only once for PJ.  I  won't do it again.  Yes you can see the band fine.  BUT, your looking at their backs (obviously) and all the smiling faces in the pit.  I would only recommend it if it's absolutely your only chance to get in the door.  For me it would be well worth it to pay double face value to have a more conventional view of the stage.. Just my two cents.
  • mr bungle said:
    SH211703 said:

What are your thoughts? 
    I've been behind stage only once for PJ.  I  won't do it again.  Yes you can see the band fine.  BUT, your looking at their backs (obviously) and all the smiling faces in the pit.  I would only recommend it if it's absolutely your only chance to get in the door.  For me it would be well worth it to pay double face value to have a more conventional view of the stage.. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I definitely agree. I did it twice in 2016 for the Toronto shows just to get in the door. You see the show, but there’s a part of you that feels like you’re missing out on something by being back there.