David Boone - Bubble To Burst new album featuring Jeff Ament & Pete Wilkinson

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
edited April 2022 in The Porch

After three long years, its finally here

Bubble To Burst

We are excited to finally announce the full length album Bubble To Burst is Available now on Spotify!

Bubble To Burst - The Full Length Album

13 New Tracks from Montana Songwriter, David Boone

• Including "Country Song" "This Ain't No Rodeo" "This is Life" and more...
  • Featuring Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam, Pete Wilkinson (Echo & The Bunnymen) 
  • Produced By Danton Supple (Coldplay)

Available Now on SPOTIFY and all major digital outlets. Visit Facebook.com/davidboonemusic

Find Out More
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229

Today is the day we finally release Bubble to Burst. And what a journey it has been.
    This recording was recorded a few years ago and the two most important people in my life at that time were Stephanie and Meyers.
    And if not for them and their presence in my life during that period, I might not be alive to release this album today.
    Sunshine and Rain, Breakdown, Man In A Car Singing, Country Song, This Ain’t No Rodeo, Work In Progress, The War Inside, Uptown Diner, Something, This Is Life….
    These are all stories: True, deep, meaningful, straight from the heart, and like a punch to the gut ~ stories.
    Thanks to Danton for Producing and Engineering this labor of love, thanks to Jeff Ament from Pearl Jam for believing in these tracks and laying down some amazing bass, thanks to Pete Wilkinson from Echo and the Bunnymen for adding his character and amazing solid in-the-pocket interpretations, and thanks to John Sporman for his photography that encapsulates the album as well as his incredible work on bass and keys also, and his friendship throughout the process. Tyler Paul, thanks for the drums, you’re amazing at whatever instrument you touch!
    This album is and will always be, my Rocky Balboa album, I left absolutely nothing out in the ring.
    Life can beat you down. Life can try to take everything from you. It even can.
    But there is always hope, that if you keep trying, and you never give up, there is the chance of a better day ahead.
    I hope you all really enjoy this album, it’s a lifetime wrapped up into a bunch of songs.
    This is Bubble To Burst!

13 songs, including new singles “Something” “The War Inside” and “Work In Progress” featuring Jeff Ament from Pearl Jam on bass…

Hopefully David will release this on CD.
    David Boone - Bubble To Burst 
    Jeff Ament recently collaborated with Pete Wilkinson & David Boone on David’s new album, Bubble To Burst, which is out now. The album is available for streaming on Spotify and all Digital Media outlets.
    LISTEN