Commemorative tickets

Did anyone else get this email?

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    Yep. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    Yep. 
    So legit?
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 242
    Yes and I was confused because I don't remember checking the box for commemorative tickets. Then again, this tour has been 2 years coming so maybe I did? Who knows.
    JojoRice said:
    Yep. 
    So legit?
    Ya it's legit.  I'm sure the commemorative tickets will probably just be standard ticketmaster type tickets. 

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    For those of you getting these emails, are they for the May shows? I ordered some for my shows but they are all in September and I did not yet get an email. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,230
    GlowGirl said:
    For those of you getting these emails, are they for the May shows? I ordered some for my shows but they are all in September and I did not yet get an email. 
    I got the same email, for September shows. 
    Thanks. I know I ordered them. I hope they come through. 
    GlowGirl said:
    I'm doing a couple May shows and a couple September shows.  Email seemed generic because it didn't list any specific details related to my account or the shows I'm going to. 

Did the email come from Ten Club or Ticketmaster?
    GlowGirl said:
    Did the email come from Ten Club or Ticketmaster?
    Mine came from TicketsToday

Thanks. I got confirmation emails from Tickets Today for my commemorative tickets that said they would come after the show, etc. but I didn’t get this one about my address. I got two of these right after I was notified that I got tickets in the lottery. So I assume I am ok. 

• lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I got this email, but can't remember which of the two shows I bought one for. 
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    I got it too and don’t remember buying commemorative tickets for any show. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • I got this email, but can't remember which of the two shows I bought one for. 
    I know for sure I did not buy them, but i got that email too.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,526
    I did, and I cancelled my tickets a while ago. lol
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Mine had an order number too that I couldn’t find anywhere. Two possibilities: (1) it was sent to everyone who bought tickets through TicketsToday, or (2) it was for one of my F2F purchases and the original buyer got commemorative tickets. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • I got this email, but can't remember which of the two shows I bought one for. 
    Mine had an order number too that I couldn’t find anywhere. Two possibilities: (1) it was sent to everyone who bought tickets through TicketsToday, or (2) it was for one of my F2F purchases and the original buyer got commemorative tickets. 
    same, no idea where the order # came from.  and I have not purchased on F2F either.  who knows....
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,771
    Yea it's real. I also forgot I ordered commemorative tickets. Glad I did
    I miss igotid88
  • I got 2 seperate emails but I only ordered 1 shows 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    Do these have seat location or is it a Generic ticket with the Info where and when the show was?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,230
    I got 2 seperate emails but I only ordered 1 shows 

2 emails? Weird. I only received one email for the 4 Canadian shows.