Bold Predictions for May Dates

Had a little bit too much time to think about the possibilities that the band could present in a few weeks when the tour starts. So I came up with one bold prediction for something that may happen on each night of the tour. 

Thoughts? How many will I get right?
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited April 2022
    Can’t see Ed singing a Foo Fighters song.  Can’t see Dave being ready to get up on stage either so maybe someone else could sing?   Would love to hear one of those tunes tho.   I like the tribute idea a lot.  
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
    Can’t see Ed singing a Foo Fighters song.  Can’t see Dave being ready to get up on stage either so maybe someone else could sing?   Would love to hear one of those tunes tho.   I like the tribute idea a lot.  
    Unpopular opinion possibly, but maybe Josh sings it?
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• I think Ed may sing a bit of a Foo song during the Daughter tag. I doubt they would play a full song.
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    Only one encore per show 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    someone will not overdrink and fuck up a bootleg song
    I think Ed may sing a bit of a Foo song during the Daughter tag. I doubt they would play a full song.
    That’s fair

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,831
    Was hoping a much bolder Vegas prediction like Eddie & Lady Gaga sing 'Shallow' but I won't be upset with a 3+ hour show. 
    tschav said:
    Was hoping a much bolder Vegas prediction like Eddie & Lady Gaga sing 'Shallow' but I won't be upset with a 3+ hour show. 
    There may not be a lot of those this year so take ‘em when we can