Options

MOVING-VAULT VINYL SEALED 3,4,5,6,7,8 TMR 29 in 10club BOX SONIC EVOLUTION SYMPHONY BL, PUR, RED

Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 282
edited April 2022 in Lost Dogs
  1. I am a serial collector- This stuff takes up serious room!  Thank You to 10c and team (Especially the bearded one for cracking the whip) for allowing me to procure such unbelievable items, some of which, I am just opening right now. I am someone who will always buy multiple copies of items like vinyl (PJ and others) because scratches drive me insane. FULL DISCLOSURE - I to this day still do not have SIRIUS XM Radio because the signal breaks while driving-                                                                                                   
  2. A pleasure to arrive home from the city and see boxes stacked from UPS as I pull in the driveway. I just cannot keep it all. So, let it begin. As mentioned above, all Vault Vinyl listed here is in the OG 10c Shipping boxes-never opened. This inventory has not seen light since a bulb shone down on it in West Seattle (as SLH kindly reminded all of the shipping employees to "Hurry Up") MY FORESIGHT to order multiple copies will help you enjoy something you should have ORDERED, but did not. I will be able to be contacted through the message board and happy to exchange numbers. If you so choose, I will be thrilled to take a picture of a cardboard box and send it to your phone. IF anything is not in a sealed 10C OG BOX I will be happy to take pictures and send them to you. All prices US PAYPAL GOODS & SERVICES shipping to US. Please indicate if you would like CA & shipping quote...                                                                                                                                                           
  3. VAULT VINYL 3- $??? SEALED IN OG 10c BOX -ORIGINAL PRICE LISTED 
  4. VAULT VINYL 4- $180 SEALED IN OG 10c BOX
  5. VAULT VINYL 5- $260 SEALED IN OG 10c BOX
  6. VAULT VINYL 6- $250 SEALED IN OG 10c BOX
  7. VAULT VINYL 7- SOLD
  8. VAULT VINYL 8 - $156 SEALED IN OG 10c BOX 
  9. THIRD MAN RECORDS - PEARL JAM BOX SET COMPLETE $100-SEALED IN OG TMR BOX
  10. MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION sealed_ BLACK -$175 will ship in 10c Vinyl Mailer
  11. MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION sealed _ PURPLE -$225 will ship in 10c Vinyl Mailer
  12. MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION sealed _ RED SPLATTER -$265 will ship in 10c Vinyl Mailer
  13. MOTHER LOVE BONE - SEALED MOV800 PURPLE VINYL REISSUE -$220 Will ship in custom mailer with bubble wrap
  14. TEMPLE OF THE DOG - SEALED VINYL REISSUE - $220 Will ship in customer mailer with bubble wrap
Thank YOU!
Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Nice! You might get more traction on V3 around $500-$600 though. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,132
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Apparently, he’s doing a pm auction now, according to the response I got back from him. The floor is now $700, with 48 hours left to sell to the highest offer. 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    Is this what these are really going for now?  $700 for V3?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Nope. Bought mine sealed for less than $500 and sold it sealed for less than $500. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Horse2345 said:
    Nope. Bought mine sealed for less than $500 and sold it sealed for less than $500. 
    Sealed or open/used?

I believe a sealed copy recently sold on Lost Dogs for $550.  
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Sealed or open/used?

I believe a sealed copy recently sold on Lost Dogs for $550.  
    Sealed and sealed. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    What Jimmy?

Post edited by Naked John on
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Apparently, he’s doing a pm auction now, according to the response I got back from him. The floor is now $700, with 48 hours left to sell to the highest offer. 
    "Hello. If you would take $500 for your Vault 3, I will buy it. 2feign just sold a sealed one for $425 on here about a month ago, and I must’ve messaged him too late."

Sounds like you messaged 2-Feign Reluctance too late...a month ago...

My price was $625. Prices are prices when listed on Lost Dogs per mod/rules. No Auction...

You fell into the trap. You aired a private conversation. The bittersweet rejection hurts, huh. Rotten apple. A special boarder was indeed correct about lowering my $800 price, for action. Thank him for it. Not one person said they would take it for the listed price of $625 so far. You were the highest offer, but that is not what I am doing. That in itself is akin to an auction.

Price is now back at $800 as originally listed. I have one sealed copy in a sealed OG official 10 club mailer and $800 is the price. No lowball $325 or like your story JimmyDean55. "Please sell your incredibly valuable vinyl set that so many people want for less than you asked for. I missed out." Well Brendan, you did again.  
    Now this might get removed and head over to Discogs. FOR MORE. I am patient. I will remember you. I do wish you well and you get what you want for the price you want. This is just not a simple sealed Vault.

Thank You,
    John
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 247
    edited April 2022
    "Hello. If you would take $500 for your Vault 3, I will buy it. 2feign just sold a sealed one for $425 on here about a month ago, and I must’ve messaged him too late."

Sounds like you messaged 2-Feign Reluctance too late...a month ago...

My price was $625. Prices are prices when listed on Lost Dogs per mod/rules. No Auction...

You fell into the trap. You aired a private conversation. The bittersweet rejection hurts, huh. Rotten apple. A special boarder was indeed correct about lowering my $800 price, for action. Thank him for it. Not one person said they would take it for the listed price of $625 so far. You were the highest offer, but that is not what I am doing. That in itself is akin to an auction.

Price is now back at $800 as originally listed. I have one sealed copy in a sealed OG official 10 club mailer and $800 is the price. No lowball $325 or like your story JimmyDean55. "Please sell your incredibly valuable vinyl set that so many people want for less than you asked for. I missed out." Well Brendan, you did again.  
    Now this might get removed and head over to Discogs. FOR MORE. I am patient. I will remember you. I do wish you well and you get what you want for the price you want. This is just not a simple sealed Vault.

Thank You,
    John

I think you might have put off a few people, who were interested in possibly purchasing an item(s) from you, with this post. 
    Including myself. 

Best of luck. 
    Post edited by desolatejoy on
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    Lol, ok dude. And here’s your response to my offer, which is you essentially saying you’re running an auction. Oh, and yes, it is just a simple sealed vault, buddy. 

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    Good stuff in this one.  Three and a half stars. Would recommend to friends and family.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Yeah. I did it for the lulz.
    Nickel & Diming. 
    Wanted to see the reaction. I am reviewing the price back for the Vault Vinyl 3. 
    You think I would have wrote what I did with everyone always try “out” someone.

I have never sold anything on here and have seen some crazy shit. I have seen people get low-balled swindled or beaten for $25 and this has always been a comedy show. Usually, pretty good people on here. I have been around since the beginning. 
    If you are reading this now, you have seen it. I am less than happy about what I see and frustrated that when a price is listed someone comes 1/2 price, 3/4 price, 7/8 price for something silly. 
    Then in the thread the wash comes out, like can you believe the offer was $25 for this listed $50 item? Oh, another offer came in. $20!

Why waste the energy when you are just looking to unload to the forum, not Discogs, not EBay, giving someone the best chance and price and a availability, when you and the buyer knows you both care about the item condition, packaging, transaction, shipping and delivery.

When you get your chance to grab something, that comes up a few times, you would hope that the potential buyer would at least say, perhaps in this case, I understand the price is $$$. I have $$ and maybe something to add as a trade. Make an EFFORT. 

Thanks,
    John

• Options
    Lol, ok dude. And here’s your response to my offer, which is you essentially saying you’re running an auction. Oh, and yes, it is just a simple sealed vault, buddy. 

HI Brendan,

This is not a simple sealed Vault. 

And after all these years, right now, I opened my copy, which you see in bubble wrap. The other will stay in such "Sealed" condition until it is on its way to a buyer. Please define this condition of sealed...no no no. I AM ->>>> VINYL SEALED IN SHRINKWRAP IN OG 10c BOX wrapped in extreme size bubble wrap.

Hey Everyone, What are everyone's opinions on this item and price considering rarity, time held, condition, packaging?

Thanks,
    John 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Hey Everyone, What are everyone's opinions on this item considering rarity, time held, condition, packaging, storage temp & humidity?

And after all these years, right now, I opened my copy, which you see in bubble wrap. The other will stay in such "FULLY Sealed" condition until it is on its way to a buyer. Please define this condition of sealed...no no no. I AM ->>>> VINYL SEALED IN SHRINKWRAP IN OG 10c BOX wrapped in extreme size bubble wrap. I just listened to the cd since I have so much vinyl.

Wondering what the community contributors and merch addicts think.

Thank You,
    John
  • Options
    Good stuff in this one.  Three and a half stars. Would recommend to friends and family.
    Oh Yeah....I love your posts. Big Fan. Stick around for this one. I have never seen anything like this.
  • Options
    Ah, yes. Of course it’s my mistake and I apologize, John. I had no idea this sealed vault included a cardboard box and bubble wrap! 

2-feign sold his for $425, but his was merely sealed. You though, you have the original CARDBOARD and BUBBLEWRAP! Wow! 

You might be able to get even more money by selling the vinyl separate from the original cardboard box and bubble wrap. Those original shipping labels add typically $50-$100, although it looks like you’ve taken a pen to yours. Don’t you know that’s like a pushpin into a poster? Not NM anymore, so I’m afraid a buyer may have to take the box to a cardboard label restoration company. 

Enjoy your auction. I’m out. 
  • Options
    Topic Reflections of Society in a Pearl Jam Chat Room

JimmyDean55,

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you close to anything that could be close to a rational thought. Everyone, in this room, is now dumber for having reading it. 
    I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    At the end of the day it’s worth whatever you are selling it for to someone probably.  I’ve absolutely seen them go in the 600 plus range. Not here, but they do.  

seems like the expectation here is that you sell low.  No disrespect to anyone but setting a price that sells in 10 minutes is by definition too low. 

I sold a sealed DMB before these crowded streets vinyl for $1200.  High? Yes, but I also didn’t really want to sell it. It was my “if you really want to get me to sell price”.  And someone took it.  It was worth that much to me and obviously to the person who bought it.  Selling motivation varies greatly and not everyone is really trying to move something quick or are really sure they even want to let it go.  

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,064
    I'm here to watch and it reminds me that I need to sell my stuff!
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,930
    Auctions are not allowed. Please see the rules.
    Private messages are private...don't post them.
This discussion has been closed.