too bad i'd look like an idiot playing it.

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's the kind of guitar that i just wouldn't be able to stop myself playing 4 strong winds or something.
  • :D

Our shredder folk band!!

There'll definitely be no sitting on the couch playing that! If you jam with a right hander with a V,,, it'd be like jousting! :cool:
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Our shredder folk band!!

There'll definitely be no sitting on the couch playing that! If you jam with a right hander with a V,,, it'd be like jousting! :cool:

M&G halloween.

How cool would it be if we got a few Flying V's (L&R) then got some Billy Gibbons esque fake beards and did the ZZ top thing?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    M&G halloween.

How cool would it be if we got a few Flying V's (L&R) then got some Billy Gibbons esque fake beards and did the ZZ top thing?

:cool: Am I having a Deja Vu,,, or did we have this conversation once before.
    Maybe it's all the decibels from the last few days! :)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart